News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Henry Jacob Quail

Started by Sky, March 6, 2011, 05:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Name: Henry Jacob Quail

Race: Caucasian, Wizard

Parents: Malcolm Quail, Julia Brooks

Appearance:
Henry stands at 5'8'', still being a growing boy and all. His skin is dark, naturally. Just like his hair, which is a dark chocolate brown. He has a lean, athletic build. He had always been a lean child. He has a pointed jaw and long nose. Thin eyebrows, but also dark, which give off a kind of brooding expression sometimes. His ears are average size, eyes being the same. His eyes are as green as the blades of grass on the grounds in the summer. Always bright and alert. His hair is very straight, stopping mid-neck and cut at his ears. He has a little scar across his shoulder from an accident years ago.

Henry has a fairly normal taste in style. You can find him beneath a tree in jeans and a sweat shirt or in the Great Hall with shorts and a plain tee. It all depends on his mood. He is not the kind to dress up for occasions, so to find him wearing anything "dressy" outside of his school uniform is a rarity. But instead of wearing dress shoes, he will always have his tennis shoes on during school hours.

Personality: Henry is not the nicest person you will ever meet. Nor is he the meanest. He is simply, just Henry. A happy medium between the two ideals. He can be friendly like any other person, but can be annoyed just as easily. He does not find pleasure in teasing like most boys in his dormitory. And he is not the kind to join in the fun that the boys like to have. He is more quiet rather, finding his place by a window with a book or something.
                And just like anyone else, Henry has his fears, things he is good at, and things he is bad at. But to find out those things, you have to get to know him.

Likes: Reading, swimming, rain, Defense Against the Dark Arts, etc.

Dislikes: Dressy clothing, stupidity, heights, Potions, etc.

Abilities: Training in the art of elements.

Crazy_About_You

Another good one by Sky! You are good at writing these!
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Sky

Oh, well thank you! I think I can do better, but I dunno.

Also: I forgot his history. And I really don't want to do it right now.

And he is a fifth year in Gryffindor.

Kalee_Ann:)

Iisss he mine?(:
Haha, &i pictured him as like.. Sorta Taylor Lautnerish?