News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey Cricket!

Started by .:isis:., February 11, 2003, 07:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

harrypotterlover246

hey everyone im new here! i love harry potter! im reading the last book right know!!! page 397! :D

dobby888

sweet!!!! good job keep it up!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

uglycupcakes

haa. i coudn't put tha book down.  not even to eat. I bet i lost weight.!

just.and.only.isabelle.

dobby888

lol nice!!!! but I read it for like...... i don't know..... for a few hours straight, and then my brother and sister both wanted to read it.... and this was while we weree on vacation..... so whenever there was time to read it.... I wasn't always the one to get it..... so it took a few days to finish it.... because we'd be gone all day, and when we would get back to the hotel we would all rush to get it, and well I'm the youngest, so you get my point!!!!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

uglycupcakes

Plus your brothers a BULLY!!! Lol. Well when im over atleast. and probably the rest of the time.. haha. ::)

harrypotterfan:)

hahaha....I thought this would be an rp but it says 'Hey Cricket' ....I was like wtf.....now I know this is just a random post....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

lolz ok whatevz....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

harrypotterfan:)

I'm bored...*waves and then disappears in mist*
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

uglycupcakes

I kinda thought it was going to be an RP to consideringits in the RP section but w.e.  :-*

dobby888

Yeah, hey if you wanted, we could make it an rp!? ;D ;D

uglycupcakes

Sure. Pm. Me with any ideas about it. OK? Or we could just start a new one together.. whatever works with you\.. What time are you leaving?

fudge0604

Albus sat down in the common room he wanted too do something but doing loads of homework

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

wait... albus?? this isnt an rp, were making a diff one this one can be just chatting!!!!!

so school started today and I'll tell you more later because *Yawns* I gotts ta go ta bed!!

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.