News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry going to Azkaban????

Started by Radcliffe, February 26, 2003, 03:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radcliffe

I heard on this website a rumor that in book 5 Harry gets arrested and gets sent to Azkaban.  :'(Remember in book 3 how Harry fainted everytime he got near a dementor?  I'm not sure he'll be around very long if he DOES go.  What do you think ??? ??? ???
Daniel Radcliffe is my love, Daniel Radcliffe is my love, and did I mention, Daniel Radcliffe is my love?

Emma G.

take my advice he is not going to azkaban

Emma W.

Lily_Evans

Er-there is a limit of how old you have to be,right?

Emma G.

I don't really understand i think i do in that case i dont think so

Gengi

Note the word rumor.
But I think it would be awsome if he went! ^.^ Oooooh, the angst!  
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yes, that would be a magnificent part of the book!  I think Prami would just ~love~ it!  ^_^
That's what the dementors are for, tho.  To scare and drain... yeah.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Radcliffe

GENGI,  HOW COULD YOU POSSIBILY WANT HARRY TO GO AZKABAN? :o :o ??? >:( >:(  That is sooooooooooooo
mean!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel Radcliffe is my love, Daniel Radcliffe is my love, and did I mention, Daniel Radcliffe is my love?

Yes, but couldn't you agree that it would be fun to read?  Figuring out what exactly it's like to go to Azkaban, and Harry going insane throughout.  Ooo I wish it could happen!  :);

sweetlikepoison

I heard the rumor too but it said he would see Azkaban, not go. That makes more sense to me. He probably wouldn't get to see the inside, cuz he'd pass out right away.  ::)
BTW I'm not sure about the age restriction thingie for Azkaban but there should be one...
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Radcliffe

Get the part where he faints everytime he gets near a dementor?  Well, if Harry goes and he faints and the dementors are still draining him of energy, won't they basically drain the life out of him ???
P.S.  I DON'T think that would be cool, reading about Harry in a jail cell surrounded by soul-sucking things.

Emma G.

may be black will get caught by the dementors they dn give him the kiss yet then harry trys to save him from azkaban :( :( :( :( :( :(

Radcliffe

How could you POSSIBLY want Harry to go insane ???  That is sooooooooooo cruel :o  How dare you! >:( >:( >:(

Lily_Evans

I don't want him to go insane.  But I think it would be luring to read a book about a boy going insane, being able to read his thoughts throughout.  Ya know?  *sigh*  I can't explain things very well.