News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

it seems 2 b

Started by Emma G., March 14, 2003, 08:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma G.

2  :)  it seem that everybody is mad at me

Lily_Evans

I'm not really.....but it did jurt my feelings.

Emma G.

sorry but i 4got what we were fighting about o well i don't need to remember 8)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*laughs* that's great.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

DokkenSuite

I'm not mad.  I have a feeling i missed something.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Emma Watson

don't ask me i just got here ???

Lily_Evans

Ask me, I always have an answer, Sometimes...

DokkenSuite

OK......Why is the sky blue and not brown or green and why is the grass green and the dirt brown?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Lily_Evans

The Sky is actually suppoisingly white, it's just well coloured particles that make the effect like-blue.

the Grass is green because of chloride.

And the dirt is brown because...I dunno!

Kiara Johnson

and fish swim in the ocean because sharks are big---lol sory for that--err--uhm--ok

Trixie Malfoy

*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

trixie for short, do not calll me my real name!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Actually, HG, you are wrong....

The sky is a very very dark blue.  Hense, night.  But when the sun comes around, it illuminates the dark blue into a lighter one.  Polution makes it pink and purple.

Grass is green because of photosynthesis.  The rays from the sun feed it, giving it life.  Turning it green.  :)  But, yes, I think it does have something to do with chloride.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

HarryPotter45

I was about to point that out..
Brendan...

.:isis:.

while thinking about why the grass was green, i began to wonder why the ocean was blue, or if it really was blue. so i did a wee bit of research, and found out that it truely is blue. when it is daylight, certain colors are obtained by the water molecules. the water mainly attracts rays of red and orange from the sun, but, the light that comes to the water looks to us like blue, only to be compared with 'white light'...and with all of that...i am still clueless as to why it is blue. all i understand from that is that the water is blue! and as if i didnt notice that already!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.