News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

Quote from: em on August 22, 2005, 09:26:48 AM
Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on August 22, 2005, 08:10:41 AM
the kennedy files? you gotta be kidding...

check out the verona transcripts if you want to read something useful....it'll make you want to assassinate every democrate leader there is...

I'm a democrat, and d**n proud of it... If you can look at this country and say you are proud of what goes on.  (ex. war, so many innocent people dieing.... Well that's Bush's doing!) Your on something!

Sorry about that, just had to get it out that I hate Bush, and wish him a slow painful death >:(

ok, back to the main subject, HI!

I'm a Republican. My family was part of Bush's reelection campaign. I was a rabid Bush supporter, however he has let me down by allowing the illegal Mexicans to cross our border and the fact that he is allowing the ACLU to become the fourth branch of government and because he is trying to fight a liberal war. You can't win a war by throwing flowers at your enemy. The liberals aren't in power, he should not be listening to them. And innocent people are dying? Name one single war throughout history where innocents haven't. It's a part of war. Things happen. I bet your one of those idiotic Pacifists who think war never did anything. Well, except for ending slavery, N@zism, Fa$ism, and Communism, some of the most dangerous ideologies in history, I guess war has never solved anything. Sometimes the only way to peace is through war, perfect example: WWII. Liberals fighting wars is insane. Liberals are the reason we lost Vietnam. We were winning when our glourious Democrat President fired the lead General because he invaded North Vietnam and dared to fight the war to win. Then that same glourious President pulled ou of South Vietnam and let millions of South Vietnamize have to suffer under Communism. As for Iraq, the world is better off without Saddamm. He annihlated hundreds of thousands of his own people, something which "evil" Bush has never done. He destroyed Kurdish villages with chemical weapons (yes, he did, if you don't believe me check W.H.O. and U.N. files from the 1990's), something Bush never did. Iraqw now is a democratic nation, is forming its own Constitution, and is closer to giving women the rights they deserve as people, something which is non-existant in Iran and was in Iraq.  Soon there will be three democratic nations in the Middle East: Afganistan, Iraq, and Isreal, and soon many more will follow. Only a fool would say none of this is good. Our people in our military losing their lives? Yes, and though that is a tragedy, they signed up knowing they might lose their lives, because unlike the Left, they believe this country is worth losing their lives for, as I do, since I will be signing up for the Army after I graduate from college and the ROTC in a few years.

And wishing all that bad stuff on Bush makes you nothing more then one of those idiotic Leftists in Hollywood and Academia. It makes you no better then Osama. It makes you a disgrace to America. You might not like the President but you must respect his position. I will despise Hillary as much as humanly possible if she gets elected in 2008, but I will respect the position she holds and will fight whereever she, as Commander and Chief, may tell me to fight.

Hi.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

I'm not a fu**ing pacifist, but how many of your d**n relatives have died over there! And if any, how does it feel!

Neo

First of all, there is no need to the profanity. I did not use any, and your use of it lowers your ability to change people's minds to your way of thinking.

Second of all, none of my relatives have died over there, however, most of my family is indeed enlisted. I have relatives in the Army, National Guard, Coast Guard, Secret Service, Special Forces, and a relative who works for the CIA who is so deeply classified he can't even admit he works for the CIA. So yes, I have people working for this government.

Thirdly, you completly ignored everything else I wrote, which says two things: 1) you know I'm right and don't want to admit it, or 2) you had no idea how wrong you were and don't want to admit it.

hi
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fawkes

I personally agree with Em. The part about hating Bush... I mean, come on starting a war in a country so it can have peace?! ::) I'm not going to get into details.. :P but all I have to say (and this is my opinion) That Bush is one *stupid* president! >:(

BTW, HELLO!

Neo

So, Fawkes, by your logic, your saying we shouldn't have fought WWII? I mean, the Allies got involved in that war so there could be peace in the world. Or maybe we shouldn't have gotten involved in Korea? North Korea invaded South Korea so they could spread communism, I guess we shouldnt have gotten involved and helped to end that war? Because there is now peace, as fragile as it is, and South Korea is a properous capitalist nation now, because we got involved.

And Bush is stupid? I have one question for you. Do yo uhonestly think Al Gore would have responded better then Bush did to 9/11? If you do, I'm sorry, but your insane. Even Liberals have thanked the God they don't believe in that it was a Republican who was President during 9/11 and not a Democrat.

Hi.

Fawkes

:P pfft.. I never liked Al-Gore.. I don't like bush .. or any other American President ::)
I'm not really into this politics stuff :-X but I still believe that Bush is doing stuff wrong. >:(

Hi..

Neo

whatever, lets get back on topic, i made my point, and if i want politics there are plently of other places to go, lets keepthis site free of it.

hi

Neo

Neo

Neo

Neo

Neo

Fawkes

Neo

Neo

4 more posts until i get my 4th star!!!!!!!!!!