News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

sounds like a song....i don't know though!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Em

ChoChangHP118

cho we got off subject......again!

hello to all you peeps!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

It's the Beatles. Hi.
I am a dog.

Shara2007

Hi that is a cool picture.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

harrypotterfan:)

oh sorry people got off topic again....

you're right, it's a nice pic....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Howdy everyone

I did not get off topic ya.

ChoChangHP118

lol, that's a record for you isn't sarah!

harrypotterfan:)

....HI SIRIUS....don't get off topic now....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Hahaa, if you look back, this topic goes off-topic many times. But I guess it doesn't count as long as you post some version oh "Hi."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*hisses at ginny* way to point out the ovious....

yassou

Ginny Weasly

Just asking, but do you have a problem with me? I'd like to know, if so, because I'd like to work it out.

Hello
[/color]
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Hi there everyone

I don't ginny.