News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Well thank you, Sarah. I'm happy to know that. I have no problem with you either. ;D

HOWDY!

Which reminds e of Howdy Doody for some reason....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Ya I'm liked and I like everyone.

Hola
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 21, 2007, 01:25:37 AM
Just asking, but do you have a problem with me? I'd like to know, if so, because I'd like to work it out.

Hello
[/color]

yes i do kind of have a problem with you. i never have liked you for some reason.....i don't know why. i just don't like the way you point things out and say the right way to do them........sorry but that's how i feel.

hello to all
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 22, 2007, 03:33:18 AM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 21, 2007, 01:25:37 AM
Just asking, but do you have a problem with me? I'd like to know, if so, because I'd like to work it out.

Hello
[/color]

yes i do kind of have a problem with you. i never have liked you for some reason.....i don't know why. i just don't like the way you point things out and say the right way to do them........sorry but that's how i feel.

hello to all

Yes, I have a tendency to do that. I've been known to be very bossy, and my boyfriend tell me all the time to stop. Old habits die hard. Well, I'm sorry to have offended you with my short temper, I never set out to do so. I've simply gotten used to the way we've done things here for about the past four years, and I'm pretty adverse to change.
Ask Lavy, there was a long time when we simply didn't seem to agree on anything. But we both got over it. As I'm sure you and I shall get over it.
Because, it's only the internet.

Hello
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Ya and if not do it for me. I don't want sarah to have to chose.

watz up.

jon weasley

havent bbeen on forever......
hi
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shara2007

Ya well why don't you join in some post and hang out.

Hey

ChoChangHP118

ha ya jon! a few months ago i posted on one of your old threads without realizing the date that it was last posted on. cho corrected me on that error and now her sarah and i did a new one of it. so maybe you could come help us out! searching for snape is the thread. the one strarted by harrypotterfan:)

Shara2007

Hi ya we can use who ever.

Helloooooooo

Em

Lolz, Gin, I lurv you....

Heys!

Ginny Weasly

I lurv you too, Em!

Boo!

Uh...
I mean...

Hi!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Shara2007

hey ya
Hi there
Hola
(forgot how to in spanish_