News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

"Thou globby bottle cheap, stinking chip oil! Come and get one in the yarbles! If ye have any yarble, ya eunech jelly thou!"
I watched A Clockwork Orange the other day. Dialogue is unusual but attractive.

Hello guys. Less than 2 weeks 'til release of the 7th HP book.
I am a dog.

LOL...I was wondering what you were saying....had to read it over twice to figure out....yes I'm pretty slow today

hey guys....guess what?

Shara2007

Hi there.

I can't wait for it.

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 10, 2007, 05:18:43 AM
guess what?
You learned how to copy and paste foriegn text?

Hello fellows.
I am a dog.

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

no actually no one asked what so never mind....the foreign text is chinese which I can write because I have a chinese keyboard and I know many varieties of languages....LOL

HI PEOPLE!

Shara2007

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello everybody......like your sig Jon...LOL....

Shara2007