News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 24, 2007, 05:28:31 AM
yassou

i can't beleive it! the spoilers were ALL right! i wonder how they got the information!
There is a leaked copy on the internet that can be attained legally. I despise that site which I will NOT post the link to nor even mention the name.

Hi people.
I am a dog.

Naroto Mashima

Really, Gob?
How stupid.....
How'd they get the copy before the release date, anyway?
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

YA I know. I want to know how they did it.
Hi there.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

harrypotterfan:)

hey people
some people shipped out early....that's why....I got it shipped early too because I preordered it.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Hi

That is cool I got it the day it came out but did not start it till thrusday.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

"The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Going To Have To Leave Now, Or I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight Them"

Believe it or not, that's a song title. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Hi.
I am a dog.

LOL....
wow goblet...
konichiwa ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

Wow. I just watched Hayazaki's Whisper of the Heart. Best feel good film I've seen in a long time. I ought to start watching more of them... Japanimations.

Hello-lo!
I am a dog.

Japanimations?
do you mean anime.....

Hi-lo....LOL

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 29, 2007, 11:59:21 AM
Japanimations?
do you mean anime.....

Hi-lo....LOL
Ya! Same diff.

Hi.
I am a dog.

....LOL....whatever
hello people...that are not on....

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

goblet....since you seem interested in anime....search for Loveless....LOL....you will be shocked by the time you're done with episode 1....

goblet_fulla_fire

Japanimation, japanime, japanimated... ha!

Really, I'm just interested in Hayao Miyazaki's stuff. But I'm willing to expand my horizons.

Hello all you fellows.
I am a dog.