News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

i came just to say a few words

Ipsy
Dispy
veuyer

there i said a few words....have a good evening
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

good job Devon....LOL....I like Goblet's words better ;)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 31, 2007, 09:34:08 AM
good job Devon....LOL....I like Goblet's words better ;)
Yes!

Hi yo.
I am a dog.

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 30, 2007, 07:17:53 AM
goblet....since you seem interested in anime....search for Loveless....LOL....you will be shocked by the time you're done with episode 1....

Ha, I love Loveless. I don't watch the anime, I read the manga.

I watch way too much anime and read way too much mangas. I just read Chibi Vampire 4 yesterday...in half an hour....

Hello.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Well you are keeping that interesting

Hola everyone.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

I am his, you are his, you are me, and we are all together!

-I Am The Walrus lyrics

Hi fellows!
I am a dog.

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August  2, 2007, 12:52:48 AM
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 30, 2007, 07:17:53 AM
goblet....since you seem interested in anime....search for Loveless....LOL....you will be shocked by the time you're done with episode 1....

Ha, I love Loveless. I don't watch the anime, I read the manga.

I watch way too much anime and read way too much mangas. I just read Chibi Vampire 4 yesterday...in half an hour....

((you're more of a reader I see....you see I bought mangas....but there all in my language which is Chinese.....I can't seem to read some of the words so I like watching animes better.....LOL))

oh yeah....hi people
bonjour(french)
buongiorno(italian)
hola(spanish)
wassup(slang....LOL....)
HELLO(English...)
hallo(German)
こんにちは(Japanese....I have a Chinese and Japanese keyboard)
你好 (Chinese)

goblet_fulla_fire

Hey you guys! HA HA! -Sloth
I am a dog.

Shara2007

you forgot texan.

Howdy
hiya

LOL...sorry....howdy yall
LOL ;D

Shara2007

well it is okay. you think the texan would catch it.

Hiya