News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

hiya people of this site ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

run program: action.say.hi.exe
I am a dog.

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

hi people

Quote from: dobby888 on August  9, 2007, 11:24:24 AM
'ello govna'!!! haha i love that commercial with the kelloggs people and they're all saying wat there fave part is......

oh wow....

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Shara2007

Hi every one
Your the best.

Shara2007

Hi Jessie how you been doing.

Oh to every one else hi there.

Shara2007

Hi there.

That is cool.

LOL...finally back...they never asked where you went Jessie so I never told them....but you did mention it once.....

HI! ;D

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

HermioneFan

Hi harry potter cast... ur the best :)