News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

I just finished Goblet of Fire. Now for OotP.

Hi.
I am a dog.

Shara2007

Hi there

Good luck on readying them all again.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

yellow......lolz....insider with friends

hello people ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

well I just I'm not ont of those that gets it.

anywho

Hi
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Shara2007

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

HermioneFan

Shara2007

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  4, 2007, 02:23:57 AM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August  2, 2007, 12:52:48 AM
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 30, 2007, 07:17:53 AM
goblet....since you seem interested in anime....search for Loveless....LOL....you will be shocked by the time you're done with episode 1....

Ha, I love Loveless. I don't watch the anime, I read the manga.

I watch way too much anime and read way too much mangas. I just read Chibi Vampire 4 yesterday...in half an hour....

((you're more of a reader I see....you see I bought mangas....but there all in my language which is Chinese.....I can't seem to read some of the words so I like watching animes better.....LOL))

I love manga, actually. But I do watch alot of Anime. For example, my all time favorite is FullMetal Alchemist. I wouldn't live if I didn't get to see that. There is only 51 episodes, plus a movie, so I've seen them all and I'm a very dedicated fan.

Oh yeah, Hi everyone.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Wow I mean I'm not Anime at all. I'm reality tv.

So Hey

HermioneFan

Shara2007

hey every one this is the funnest post of all.

HermioneFan

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August 14, 2007, 02:31:03 PM
I love manga, actually. But I do watch alot of Anime. For example, my all time favorite is FullMetal Alchemist. I wouldn't live if I didn't get to see that. There is only 51 episodes, plus a movie, so I've seen them all and I'm a very dedicated fan.

OMG you like Full Metal Alchemist too?that's so cool so do I....LOL....sorry overreacting ;)
Have you watched Death Note?

oh hi everybody ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]