News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

News for these who afraid to say voldemort 's name

Started by cho chang, May 8, 2002, 08:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

Don't call him you-know-who or things like that. you will get some body new puzzled.  ???If you are afraid to say his name, you can call him Tom Riddle.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

The name.... Voldimort (I spelt wromg, I know), is forbidden to be said at this site.  Plus, everyone knows who we're talking about when we say Voldemort or You-Know-Who.  We just discussed this in the Sorting Hat section.  I suggest you read it, and then make yourself known there for a proper welcome!  :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

To save me some time I'm going to call him UNW.It should be a "K" I like "N" better.  
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Oooh!  I get it now!

Your a blon-ed?  Do you mean blonde?

DokkenSuite

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

I put in blonde hair colour 4 my theatre restaurant but I have dark brown hair so it didn't work very well. It just lightened my hair a bit. ::)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!