News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Unexpected Ravenclaw victory *New update*

Started by cho chang, May 8, 2002, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

It's a Quidditch match between Gryffindore and Slytherin. Suddenly, the snitch come to the watching place. Without thinking, Cho jumped up and caught it.
and Ravenclaw win!

P.S.It 's a dream.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Gengi

Lol! ^.^; That's go to be the shortest story I've ever read! Is there a sequal? ;)

Please go introduce yourself to everyone at The Sorting Hat! ^_^
Hope to see you around!
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

cho chang

cho chang

CHO'S FIRST QUDDITCH MATCH
    Before the match, the captain said to the team:" We are against Slytherin, so becareful. And Miss Chang," He added to Cho, "Watch out for the seeker, he's very good." Cho said with a smile:" Don't worry, I had a plan."
  When the match began, Cho didn't bother to look for the Snitch. She just hang there watch. Suddenly, the Slytherin seeker began to dive. Cho follow where he was heading, and she saw the Snitch! But she knew she was never going to be as fast as him.So she point at it with her wand, and use a summonning spell she'd learned from a fourth year, and the Snitch is hers!

P.S. That was before Harry came to Hogwarts.

cho chang

cho chang

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

We read it, but we just don't feel like posting in it... I'm too lazy too...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Shuibeast

I have a better one.

Kill Harry came from the sky on his black dragon.
He set Hogwarts on fire, and everybody died.
Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

cho chang

Let me add a bit for you....

He set Hogwarts on fire, and everybody died, so did Killharry. But, the boy who lived, lived again. And Cho Chang became the girl who lived.
The End!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

How about....
Killharry set Hogwarts on fire, but everyone lived!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Prami

How about...

KillHarry tried to set Hogwarts on fire but before he could, Dumbledore went out there and saved everyone!

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!*chants* Go Dumbly! Go Dumbly! Go, Go, Go Dumbly!
Dumbledore's my hero!

*~*Hermione*~*

How about:
     Killharry came down on a flying purple elefant and hugged every1 and said " I'm gonna change my name 2... Let_Harry_live !!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

LOL! Great one, Hermione12! How about...
He set Hogwarts onto the 'greatest quidditch players' board, and died himself, before he had time to destroy the school. ;D Hahahahaha! Pppptttth!
Or....
Shuibeasty flew in the sky-y with his polka- dotty duragony. The duragony said bye-byey and Shuibeasty fell to the ground....y!
When he woke upy, shuibeasty was not upsetty. He lost his memo-memory and became friends with Harry-y! ;D
P.S. That was a funny dream, Cho! I know of a website where you can go to see what your dreams mean. It's not real, and I've lost the site, tho, so sorry! :( ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

cho chang