News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gengi's Daily Plug-In

Started by Gengi, April 12, 2003, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

.:isis:.

QuoteHP CoS sold over 6 million copies in VHS and DVD's on the first day of release!

:o
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

HarryPotter45

Brendan...

Kiara Johnson

Well of course it sold lots,  It is goooooooood stuff man. --- lol ;D ;) :)

Gengi

Lol. :)

4/21/03

60 days tell OotP comes out!  :D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Gengi

4/22/03

Hagrid's hut is being remodeled! :^)
For all the goods: LINK

Notice the new pumkin patch! :)

Lily_Evans

ooooooooooo.....interesting!

Gengi

Yay! Finally some NEWS!! :)

4/29/03

J. K. Rowling is richer than Queen Elizabeth! o.o Which is awsome!! 8)
--> LINK

An artical of all the quoted "heads up" and "maybes" from J. K. Rowling for Book 5 and future books. :) A good reminder read.
---> LINK

A new HP video game to come! (For all you gamers out there. ;) ) This one is called, Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup! Looks like it could be challenging (for a change)!
---> LINK

QuoteJ. K. Rowling is richer than Queen Elizabeth! o.o Which is awsome!!

wow...thats a lot of money...lol[/font][/font][/font][/color]

ronweazley122

now I REALLY WANT THE FIFTH BOOK!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!

Lily_Evans

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

(Okay, I know this says I'm Shui, but it's really me, Gengi! ^^; I'm at Shui house right now. :))

And speaking of Book 5...
5/2/03

It was announced yesterday, J. K. Rowling is to have a reading of Book 5 to 4,000 VERY lucky HP fans. The reading will be held at London's Royal Albert Hall on June 28th.  Of that, 10 lucky US kids will be able to fly over to join also.
How do I get to come?! ^^ You must write a 300-word essay on, "If you could have one special power taught at Hogwarts, what would it be and why?". The winner will get to fly over and join in the fun!
  Your essay must be sumitted to Scholastic by May 21, 2003!
For ALL the goods, visit:
Newsround
and
HERE

Just to clear-up any frantic Dan fans out there, Daniel Radcliffe was NOT in a car accedent. This is CONFIRMED. The rumors are NOT true. It's just a hoax to scare Dan fans. : |

Not much else to say, but that there are fake copies of OotP's running around on the internet. So don't fall for it!
:)

Tell next time homes!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

ronweazley122

since you are such an efficient rumour,news anchor gengi would you mind confirming this rumour:daniel radcliffe is quitting?