News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gengi's Daily Plug-In

Started by Gengi, April 12, 2003, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

OOOO,  YA.  Please say it isn't so.

emily824

i know i'm not gengi but it has been confirmed that daniel radcliffe isn't quitting nor any of the other actors or actresses...they are trying to stay on the harry potter project as long as they possibably can.
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

AcId_BrOoZ

Another rumor flaoting about is that wormtail is gonna kill moony with his silver hand. (NOOOOOOOOOO!)
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Gengi

I've heard (and thought of) that too. :s And the sad part is.. it might be possible! NOOO!! *Cries* MOONEY!!!  :bigcry:
*Sniff*
Anyway... on to da news!! :D

5/8/03

The BIG news that has been running around for the past few days is about two first edition copies of Book Five found in a field.
The two books had apparently been stollen from a near-by local printing facility.

"The matter is currently under investigation, with the suspicion that theft is involved," Rowling's publisher and agent said in a brief joint statement.

The 40-year-old father of two who found them turned them both in directly to the local newspaper, The Sun, in his small town Bungay, Suffolk, in eastern England.

~

The Sun's FIRST REVIEW!

Here is the first review for HP OotP! :) Don't worry! It has no spoilers, but it does point towards a great book ahead! ^o^

(Link also includes reports on Book-5-in-field stuff). LINK

~

Here's something funny to ponder on! ;D

Victoria, a reporter in the UK, interviewed Sir Ian McKellan last weekend about X2, in which he also spoke some about the Harry Potter series and his friends in the cast:

Sir Ian Mckellen told the audience that he was sitting next Alan Rickman at showing of Ghosts, a play at the Barbican Centre in London that afternoon (3rd May), and that he asked Alan how the filming on was going. "All well and good," replied Mr. Rickman. "Except Mike Gambon and his Fart Machine."

"Fart machine?" said Sir Ian.

"Yes, he put it in Harry Potter's bed when we were filming..."

Also, during the Q&A at the end of the talk Sir Ian was asked whether he would like to give advice to Sir Michael Gambon on playing a wizard. "I do not think that I could give advice to Sir Mike on anything; he will be very good. I hear that he took a very long time to negotiate his fee for playing Dumbledore so he must know what he is doing...."

And that's always good to hear. :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lily_Evans

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

brian

Kiara Johnson

What is it about farts that is so funny?  Is it cuz they are smelly or is it the noise they make.  lol.  What do you think?

i dunno...i always thought it was the word...fart

Kiara Johnson

AAHH, Perhaps you are right, maybe it is just in the word it's self.  lol  Now I'm analizing the humor in farts.  *Shakes head*