News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter DVD Features

Started by admin, May 12, 2002, 12:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Horray   ;D The Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone DVDs and Video were released today  .Did you get it ?What did you think about the Special Features ?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I thought that the movie wouldn't come out until like the... 24th...?  I want it!  I haven't gotten it yet!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

admin

It came out in the UK today/yesterday 12th May.The disc 2 in the DVD set has lots of special features.It's very clever but maybe a bit too clever.It comes out on the 28th of May in the U.S. ???.Can I ask anyone who's buying it (or anything for that matter) from Amazon etc. to use the links on http://www.harrypotterfan.coma tiny percentage of your purchase goes towards the up keep of this website ;D

abbylou

Okay, i rented the movie, i didn't buy it, and on the rented version, it has a "extra credit" icon on the screen, and when i clicked on it, it said to insert that CD ROM...i didn't get another cd, i just got the one with the movie and the one with the games and stuff on it.  i figured out how to get to the deleted scenes, that was easy, but i don't know what the extra credit cd is for...do you get it when you buy the movie?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

It's probably a special feature on another CD or something. They might have made a deal with a magazine or something to sell one.? ??? What do ya think? Yuh? (Yeah?)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

Oops!  :DI forgot I'd already posted in this topic for now!  :-[Bye! ;D :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

davisreed

Hello All,
Myself davis. I love harry potter movies.Thanks for giving excellent information about new harry potter
dvd's set of new features. this will be great for us.if you have any more info about harry potter can you please share
with me here.

Thanks.

mariatamis0

Hi Admin@hpf.
Maria here from United States, I am a huge fan of Harry porter movie. I love all the movie of harry porter and had read lots of thrilling books on harry porter, the magic of harry porter and lots more. But I think the real excitement you can achieve by Watching it on origina DVD.
Thanks for your post and stay in touch.