News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Curse Of The Witch or Wizard

Started by woodlover315, April 23, 2003, 01:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodlover315

then he went onto the feild has meg and jess loweered there brooms to the ground.''sure you were'' said jess.''i was honestley''. said wood ''well anyway do you have a reply meg'' said wood. ''o no she hasnt read it yet'' said jess. ''o said wood well please read it and reply bye''wood said as he walked off. Why did he want me to reply so bad meg thought has she helped jess put the Quidditch stuff away. Days went by as meg remembered that she still had to reply to the letter that wood sent her. She ran up stairs to the coomon room during her breack between lunch and potoins. As soon as she got there she said the password to the old lady(kirmtishwheles) and ran straight to the girls dormitory and went to get the letter it read:
   Dear meg, I was just hoping that if it was ok with you if I chould take you to the welcome back ball. Well I need your reply as soon as possible. Please say yes. Please reply.
         Love, oliver wood
Meg was so happy she ran straight down to the common room screaming and yelling as she got there she say a girl that she never saw before whom asked her`` what's wronge are you ok `` in an american voice. Meg replied `` nothings wrong, who are you?`` wondered meg.`` well`` said the american girl.`` ``I have transferred here from salam, mass. Some where in the united states said the american  girl.`` trying to tell meg whom was so confused she didn't even know what was going on.`` so...whats your name?`` asked meg with a smile on her face.`` Im brittany henry`` said the girl as hermionie walked into the common room. ``Who is this ``she asked looking at brittany`` this is my friend brittany she's a tranfered student from america.'' Said meg with a great smile on her face. ``Well whats your next class?`` asked meg to brittany.`` its potions.`` really us to`` said meg. ``ok then ``said meg. As meg, brittany and hermionie walked to potions meg saw wood and said ``wood I got a repley for you, yes I will go with you`` see you tonight at practise`` said wood. " Omg I cant believe I just said that to wood" Shouted meg as she ran down the hall trying to catch up to Hermione and Brittany.
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

woodlover315

heys guys if u want more i need to know ;D

*Meg*

emily824

MMOOORRRREEE!!!!!! please  ;D ;)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

woodlover315

.  In potions that day Meg sat in her usaul seat right in the middel of Harry and Ron.  She tried to tell them what had happened but got into trouble with Snape.  " 5 points taken from Gryffindor because of Miss. Tavares's loud mouth" shouted Snape with a great smirk on his face.  He was one of the teachers for Slytherin so he loved to take points off of all the other houses.  Potions was Megs last class so it was time for dinner.  At dinner meg sat next to harry and Fred like always.  Meg noticed that the New girl Brittany was staring at something or someone.  "Brittany if you don't mind me asking what are you looking at?" asked Meg.  "Just that guy over at the slytherin table" said Brittany with a long gasp.  "Which one?" said meg looking to see who Brittany was looking at. " The one with the Blonde hair slicked back and those gourguise eyes."  The only Slytherin that meg could think of that slicked his hair back was...Draco.  "  Your not talking about Draco are you?" Meg said with a face saying u cant be kiding me.  " Draco what a nice name." Said Brittany " Brittany snap out of it you cant like him hes nothing but trouble." Shouted Meg. " Huh oh sorry your right", what are you talking about?" said Brittany with a confused look on her face. "never mind just eat." Said Meg.

*Meg*

emily824

woodlover315

*Meg*

emily824

the brittany thing lol keep goin!

Kiara Johnson

woodlover315

*Meg*

emily824

lol BUMP means to keep going w/ the story

woodlover315

After dinner Meg had to go to Quidditch Practice.  Meg and Harry walked down the corredor  that led to the Quidditch Pitch.  "So Harry who are you thinking of taking to the Welcome back ball." Asked meg " I don't know I really like Chou but im to shy to ask her." Said harry with a face saying please help me.  "Ask her shell probally say yes I think she likes you." Said meg " Ok Ill try, So did anyone ask you to the ball?" asked harry with a smirk on his face. " Yes and your not gonna belive who." Said Meg with a big smirk. " Let me guess Neville" Said harry as he laughed. " No..." "Wait hold on I hear someone talking, lets go check it out" Said harry all excided.  As harry and meg got closer to the noise they noticed that one of the people talking was Draco, but the other they couldn't really hear.  It soudes like a girls voice thought meg as they crept closer. " wait I know whos voice that is  that's Brittany." Said meg in a small whisper.  " Brittany who" said harry " You know the new girl." "Oh yes now I remember." Said Harry.  "what are they talking about?" Asked Meg to harry. " I don't know but I think that we should be getting on our way."
monthes went by till it came to the first Quidittch game of the season it was Gryfindor vers. Slytherin.  meg and harry practised very hard for this game wood was still captin and got the team together to give them his befor game spech. "you all know that the hole Gryfindor house is counting on us to win." said wood. "blah blah blah" said geroge and fred they already herd this spech about a hundred times. "well i just want everyone to be prepared".said wood with a frown on his face. Fine then go on wood". said fred.  "harry wats that?" said meg pointing at something in a bush. "I dont know it looks like a dog or something". said harry. " ok everyone set "said wood as they went out onto the field. "watever it was its gone now". said harry "yes i sure hope so" said meg. As both teams flew out to the field madam hootch blew her wistel letting the blugers and snitch out of the chest, and then threw the bright red Quaffelinto the air. "Gryfindors angelina has the Quaffal and throws it straight into Slytherins goal, 10 points to Gryfindor." Shoughted lee jordan.  "Slytherins marcus flint has the quaffal,bloody idiot." said lee jordan."LEE,excuse you!."said professer magonigal "sorry proffeser".said lee jordan with a disgusted look on his face. "Potter sees the snitch, but wait here comes malfoy right after him".said lee jordan. " Yes potter is reaching for the snitch,YES hes got it Gryfindor wins!. Shoughted lee jordan

*Meg*

emily824

Fawkes