News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My first fan Fic. Read and post what you think

Started by brian, April 27, 2003, 12:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Ch. 1 The letter from Hogwarts

One more minute. One more minte until Harry was 15. He was writing an essay for Snape about the truth potion.

The truth potion was discovered by Fidelus Corntinius. Made of Wolfsbane, Grindywillow flesh, powdered phoenex feather, and Pumpkin juce. When properly brewed, a strong potion will make its drinker tell anything when asked.

"How am I supposed to right three rolls of parchment for this?", Harry wondered,"Hermione has probably written five rolls by now." That just reminded her of his friends. He looked out his open window expectantly.

Sure enough, Five owls were fly towards him. Pig, his own owl hedgewig, and three unknown owls. They dropped their pakages and left. Hedgewig, went into her cage. He opened up Ron's first.

Dear Harry,
          Happy Birthday! How's your summer? Fred and George got caught making some sort of potion. they've been grounded until They leave for Hogwarts. THey managed to hide the potions though. One is in the box along with your present. I hope you like what we got.

From,
                                                   Ron

Harry opened the package. Sure enough, there was the potion. And next to it, Harry couldn't believe it, was a picture of the England national team fully autographed. The players in the picture were flring around on Firebolt Broomsticks.

Next, Harry opened Hedgewig's. It was from Sirius!

Dear Harry,
             Happy Birthday! How are the Durselys treatin ya? I hope they're treatin you ok. How are Ran and Hermione? I hope they're doin good. Buckbeak and I are movin south. I can't tell you where though. I hope you like what I got you. I can't Buy much anymore though. I had to make a full withdrawl from Gringotts because the Ministry of Magic shut my account down. I guess they found out about the large withdrawl i used to get your Firebolt. I'w runnin out of money though.
Harry you must be very careful this year. Voldemort is lose and there's no telling how he will attempt to kill you this time.
                                                        Love,
                                                             Sirius.

Harry opened up the package. It was a Full set of books. "What did he send me these books for?" Harry opened them up. They were ordinary textbooks. Harry put them aside, looking a little disappointed. He was also worried thogh. Sirius was losing money. He'd have to go to Gringots and withdraw some extra money and send it to Sirius. Harry opened another letter. It was from Hogwarts.

Dear Mr. Potter.

Please note that the new school year begins on Sept. 1st.
The Hogwarts express will leave at 11:00 on platform 9 3/4. In light of times, The school will now be placed under high protection. All students who wish not to attend this year because of the arise of You-Know-Who will be pardoned. A list of books for this year is on the other side of this note.

Sincerely,
                             Prof. Mcgonogall
                                Deputy HeadMistress

Harry lokked at the book list. The titles looked highly familiar. Then he realized why. He looked at the books that Sirius had gotten him. Sirius had bought him all of the books he needed for his fifth year at Hogwarts! Harry thanked Sirius outloud to himself. Then he moved on to the next letter.

Dear Harry,
          HappyBirthdat, How's your summer? I had agreat one. I went on a tour through Scotland and found out so much about there Medevil wizardry. They were so advanced Harry! You wouldn't believe the things that they could do. Anyways, I hope you like the Present I got you.

Love,
                                                        Hermione

Harry opened the package. He stared at it. He had know idea what it was. The box said thought detector. He found a note nekt to it.

I found this in Scotland. It reads other peoples minds. The scottish invented them in the Medevil ages. They say that it is very accurate.

Harry put the thought detector aside and opened the last letter. It was from Hagrid.

Dear Harry,
      Happy Birthday! Hope that you're ok. I made you a birthday cake! I can't wait to see you at school. The security is annoying me though. There are trolls all over the place as well as aurors from the ministry of magic. Oh well, see you at school!
                                                      From,
                                                          Hagrid.

Harry opened the box, and was very surprised. The cake looked like it was professionally catered. Highly above Hagrid's standard. He had a taste. It was delicious! He hid his presents away and finished his cake. In a good mood, he finished his essay and went to bed.

brian

Ch. 2 Dudley's Mistake

Harry woke up to the sound of earspliting screeches. Hedgewig was screeching at another owl that was in His room. Harry took the leeter from it and the owl left. Hedgewig stopped but it was too late. "HARRY POTTER! TELL THAT BLOODY PIDGEON TO SHUT UP!!!"

Harry glared at Hedgewig and then shouted back, "Quiet down! I'm writing to Sirius!" That shut the dursleys up. Harry was in a bad mood now. He was mad at the Dursleys. Then again, he was always mad at them. This time, he was EXTRA mad. Then he got an idea. He took out Fred and Georges potion. He took it and went down stairs for breakfast.

When Breakfast was served, Harry opened the potion, and pretended he was about to drink it, when Dudley grabbed it from his hand, and said, "If you were about to drink it, it's safe right?"

Very cooly, Harry said "Yes." Then in one chug, the potion was gone. Dudley put the empty bottle down, quite pleased with him self. Then, all of a sudden, he whimpered. Harry grinned. Dudley began to shrink. Then he grow pink fur. Finally the transformation was complete and Harry was laughing his head off. Dudley was a...

emily824

wow! that's a really good beginning! u have a future ahead of you i can't wait until sommore!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

brian

( Thanks For posting your thoughts)

Sumore

Big Rabbit that surprisingly resembeled that of the Energier Bunny. Uncle Vernon was in a fury. He picked up Harry and screamed at him. "YOU CHANGE HIM BACK NOW!!"

Harry stopped laughing. /he looked at Uncle Vernon for a second. Then he said "He'll change back soon don't worry. It's his fault anyways, the pig"

However this didn't help at all. "CHANGE HIM BACK NOW!!" Vernon stared at Duley. The poor kid was hopping around. Looking very confused.

Harry started crying. Not in sympathy. He was having a VERY hard time keeping a strait face. He turned back to Uncle Vernon, and said "*COUGH* Sirius *COUGH*" Vernon turned white.

He said "Fine, we'll wait till he turns back. Just don't give Sirius a bad report!" Harry wen't upstairs, laughing his face off.
He walked into his room. When he looked up, there was a man in a dark cloak staring at him. Before Harry could say anything, the man took out a wand and muttered a few words under his breath. A blast of blue light hit Harry's chest and he flew backwards into the door and passed out.

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

brian

I've got a lot of school work Lately. Sorry, but heres more now!

Ch. 3 A Warning Message

Harry woke up. He jumped up and looked around. The clock said 4:30! He was unconcious for 3 hours. He looked around, remembering the stranger. On his desk, he found an envelope. He opened it up, and took out the letter. It read

Dear Mr. Potter,

You better be careful,
             I have gotten stronger,
               Last year was nothing.

More will die,
             So will you!

Dumbledore can't stop me now,
            No one can,
              Mt first targets are Snape, that head master from Durmstrang, and of course...YOUR GOD FATHER!!!!!!

I write with Hate,
                                          Lord Voldemort.

Harry breathed Hard. What could he do? He suddenly got an idea. He'd have to do it. It was the safest thing to do. That night, he picked the lock to the cupboard under the stairs. He packed his things, took some money, and left #4 Private Drive.

He walked a block, and then took out his wand. he held it out, and said Lumos There was a loud BANG, and then, a familiar tripple decker bus, came into view. A familiar, pimple faced man opened the doors, stared at Harry, and shouted, "Why hello Neville! You haven't done notin bad now, have you?"

Harry replied. "No I haven't. This is really important Stan. I must get to the Ministries Head Quarters!"

Stan looked stuned. "Well alright then Nevill! or Harry, whatever you want to be called, Hop on!"

Kiara Johnson

brian

O.k. Heres more

Harry paid for the ride and got onto a bed. Luckily, the bus was empty, so they went straight to the ministry. Harry had no idea where it was, but he knew that Cornelius Fudge, MoM, would have to know that Voldemort was planning three kills. Would Dumbledore really not be able to protect the school? Harry knew that Dumbledore was the only one that Voldemort was afraid of, but Voldemort said that he couldn't stop him from getting to Harry.

Stan walded up to Harry and said, "We're almost there Neville! Get ready!" Harry picked up his stuff and went up to the front of the bus. THen there was a BANG, and the bus stopped. Harry said thanks and left. "No problem HArry! Bye" With that, there was another bang, and the bus disappeared.

Harry looked around. there was nothing there. He walked along a trail for awhile and came to a large building. A big sign told him it was the ministry's head quarters. He walked  through the doors. Inside there was a large lobby. A desk was at the end of the room. Harry walked up to it and looked up.

A middle-aged wizzard was looking down at him, and said, "What do you want boy?"

Harry replied. , "I wish to speak to Mr. Fudge sir. It's urgent.

The wizard replied shrewedly, " Bah. A boy, seeing the minister?"

Harry thought for a moment. Then said, "Please sir, It's about He who must not be named!" Harry said, remembering that normal wizzards hated hearing V0ldomort's name.

The man looked puzzeled. "Just who do you think you are?"

Harry said, " I am Harry JAmes Potter sir, and I wish to see the Minister now!"

The man said. "Even if you are Harry Potter, I can't let you see him!"

Just then a familiar voice called "Harry!" It was Percy.

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

brian

Harry turned around. Harry saw percy running over to him. "Hi Percy."

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to Fudge"

"HE;s very bus-"

"THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PERCY!"

"...I'll see what I can do" Percy turned to the confused wizard and said "I'll take him from now" Harry followed Percy down a series of halls. They went up a few flights of stairs and then walked down a hall. There was a very big door at the end of the Hall. Percy walked up to it and nocked. The door opened and Cornelius Fudge sat behind a desk piled with papers.

"WHy hello Percy! And, Harry? What are you doing here"

"I need to talk to you in private." Fudge nodded and beckoned to Percy. Who seemed very upset to be held out of the conversation. He left and then HArry wlaked over to Fudge.
"Well, what is it Harry?"So Harry related the story from the stranger in his room, to how he came to be standing in his office.

Fudge stared at him for a while, and said  "Where is this letter now Harry?" Harry took out the letter and handed it to Fudge. Fudge took it and stared at it in Horror. "HArry, there's nothing written on this leeter, except for this."

Harry took the letter back  and stared at it. THe writing was gone, but on the center of the paper, was the darkmark.

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret