News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First RP

Started by brian, April 27, 2003, 06:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

[I dont really know how this starts, I'll start it on platform 9 ]
3/4]

Harry: (looking for Ron and Hermione) "Ron! wait up ! (runs up to Ron)

Kiara Johnson

*Holding hands with Draco notices (fan) running over to ron*  Hey Ron, looks like you gotta nother follower.  *Kisses Draco then the teo laugh.

(What do we call you in roll playing?  Potter fam?)

brian

(Call me Potter or Brian. How can Potter be weasleys follower?
There friends.)

Ron: "He is NOT a follower malfoy! *Looks at the girl* And who are you?"

emily824

*comes up* hey guys! what r u doing here draco?
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara's the name.  *She bows slightly and looks at Ron with a slightly hungry look*  Just transferd here from America.  

brian

*Stops and takes a breath* Ron whats going on? *Turns and sees malfoy* what do you want? Turns to Kiara and -----(Emily, Doyou just want to be called emily like in your fan fics?) and says "Hi who are you" *Turns to Kiara* "Why are you staring at ron like that?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara shifts her gaze to Potter.  Like what?

brian

" Like your about to takle him to the ground and stab hum w/ a knife." *Ron looks at Kiara and flinches*

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles evily* --- ME?  Hurt someone?  Perish the thought.  *Takes Draco and leads him toward the train then turns around and giving a sweet smile says* --- She you all around school.

brian

*Looks at Ron* "SO where's Hermione?"

emily824

she should be around here somewhere....(you can call me emily, em, anything really you can make one up like...emile wut ever u want just NEVER call me emmy k)  ;)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

brian

Draco:Looking for that mudblood, are you Harry? *Stares at Harry with a poisonous glare"

Lily_Evans

(Hermione)

*Runs panting*

brian

HArry: Hi Hermione! Where've you been? We better hurry to find an empty compartment.

Kiara Johnson

*On the train with Draco*  *hears the others coming down the isel*  --  Draco?  Why did you call the pretty muggle bornthat name?  You know I don't like it when you use my fathers language!  *Looks mad at him*