News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THE WORST TEACHER!

Started by .:isis:., May 1, 2003, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

ok, my core teacher's brother is a screenwriter, and he needs ideas as to what kids think the worst teacher would do. so my teacher made it an extra credit assignment, and i cant think of many things. so i was wondering if u guys could help me out. i need things that u could blackmail ur teachers with, or things that the worst teacher in the world would do. such as being caught egging the principal's car in the staff parking lot, or falling asleep in class...things like that that r funny.  so pleez post ur ideas below, or u could im or e-mail me. thanx!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

The worst Teacher would, um,
1. Not ever help the students with their questions.
2. Smoke in the parking lot during school hours.
3. Be a drug dealer.
4. Assign impossible tasks for his/her students.

I'm sure I can think of more.  Another time perhaps.  Hope this helps. :)

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

i came up with, and heard these:

1. he shoots rubberbands at the kids who arent on task
2. drops water balloons out of a second or third story window (and of course aims for kids, parents, staff members, and the principal! ;D)
3. and i came up with pictures, or a video of the teacher tee-peeing the principals house at night

Kiara Johnson

lol, those are funny.  I wish I had a teacher kije that, He/she would be a lot of fun.  lol

AcId_BrOoZ

here's one,
answering their cell phone in the middle of class
or,
making you handwrite out a whole chapter(about 30 pages) in your boring science book JUST because you rested your head on your hand.
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

brian

Here's what one of the subs I've had did!

1. Soeak in third person the whole time
2.Wear makeup that smelled like sh!!t
3.Get stuck between two bookshelves

Kiara Johnson

1.  Makes you read The Scarlet Letter when the rest of the school gets to watch the movie.

sweetlikepoison

THE WORST TEACHER...
1. Wouldn't let the kids go to lunch but take out a big sandwich and start eating it.
2. Wouldn't say anything, just point and grunt.
3. Try to perform marrages between students.
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Kiara Johnson

lol

how about:

Stopps toilets up then flushes all of them to make a flood in hall.

lol that would be VERY bad at my school, because my school has three floors, and the bathrooms are by all of the stairwells

Kiara Johnson

*Falls off chair laughing*  That would be horrid.  lol