News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

POA ACTORS!

Started by AcId_BrOoZ, May 4, 2003, 03:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcId_BrOoZ

Returning characters are Daniel Radcliffe in the title role; Emma Watson as Hermione Granger; Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley; Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid; David Bradley as Argus Filch; Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy; Richard Griffiths as Uncle Vernon Dursley; Robert Hardy as Cornelius Fudge; Alan Rickman as Professor Snape; Fiona Shaw as Aunt Petunia Dursley; Dame Maggie Smith as Professor McGonagall; Julie Walters as Mrs. Weasley; and Mark Williams as Mr. Weasley. Tom, the innkeeper at the Leaky Cauldron will be played by bald comedian Jim Tavare. Gary Oldman plays Sirius Black, the eponymous prisoner whose escape is thought to pose a great threat to Harry Potter; Michael Gambon plays the role of Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts' venerable headmaster; Timothy Spall portrays Peter Pettigrew, an old friend of Harry's father, James Potter, from their days at Hogwarts; David Thewlis plays Professor Lupin, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor who harbors a mysterious secret; Pam Ferris plays Harry's overbearing Aunt Marge; and Paul Whitehouse portrays Sir Caddogan, a Knight who becomes the temporary guardian of Gryffindor Tower.
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

Kiara Johnson

cool,  Glad they actualy cast a part for that silly knoght.  i love him, in the book.   8) 8) :)

Lily_Evans

brian

what about the rest of the dursleys, and the teachers, and who plays stan on the knight bus?

Lily_Evans

*Wasn't thinking about that*

Kiara Johnson

brian

I wonder if they're going to have Dennis Creevy.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

I hope they do, He makes the start of the story funny.

brian

I hope this alfonso guy is as good as Chris Columbis

Kiara Johnson

*Puts her arm around her brother*  I'm sure he'll be just fine, dear.

brian

ok. I wonder why they switched though. Do you know?

Kiara Johnson

no, i am sorry but, alas, I do not.

AcId_BrOoZ

hhmmm... I dunno either ???
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

brian

I saw an interview recently, Chris didn't say why he was switched, but he said he looked forward to being a producer.