News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!!!!

Started by HarryPotterFan7432, May 17, 2003, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryPotterFan7432

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

They've found the first chapter from HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX at a website!!!!!!!

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/hp_phoenix.html

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SH**!!!! The chapter starts of alright, but it's kind of weirdish...

YOU HAVE TO GO AND READ IT NOW!!!!!

Post your comments about it HERE!!!

HarryPotterFan7432

Kiara Johnson

Ya, well any way, you sound like you need to calm down.  Do not post things in here that people may not want to see please.

admin

Quote from: HarryPotterFan7432 on May 17, 2003, 09:25:26 PM
OMG HERMIONE DIES!!!!!!!!!!
OK this obviously is not the real thing. HarryPotterFan7432 I've removed a few of your multiple posts. Please don't post the same message more than once.

admin

brian

I agree with the ministrator! YOu were very foolish to believe that this is the first chapter. Some 1st grader probably wrote it. Serioulsy, this is so not Rowling's writing! It stinks!!

I will try to hit it with the Cruciatus curse! Then I will kill it!

Kiara Johnson

ronweazley122

ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!*wants to kill it as well*I AGREE WITH HARRY,AND ADMIN!!!!*PRINTS IT OUT AND STABS AT IT WITH A WAND*I WOULD NOT BETRAY HARRY!!!!*twitches*

Kiara Johnson

*Shakes head slowly*  Shuch violence.  Ron, everyone who means anything, knows you would never betray Harry*Is that what it really says!  No, it is an awful hoax and some one deserves to be Crucified.  No magic needed here.  This person really needs to be hurt.  lol  look at me, I'm acting like..... you two.

ronweazley122

yes infact *twitches again* I killed hermione....and draco and harry said they would kill hunt me down and slay me *twitches* slay me MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!POTTER SLAY ME?!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!lol j/k I scared myself for a sec there....*twitches*and harry killed lupin and neville and....*stops abruptly* i don't remember the rest...

Kiara Johnson

EEk!!!! I think I wont waste my time with this one....Even I wouldn't turn Ron and Harry on eachother.  lol

brian

*Runs ron through with sword* Who is laughing now!!

*Real life comes back* wait a min. ''''There's a little proof that this is fake! His name is Sirius, not Serius. If you read it again, the writer says Serius Black!

Kiara Johnson

brian

Kiara Johnson

ronweazley122