News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Locket... >.<

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 11, 2008, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Neo! He kidnapped Stacey to get to Lavy. It didn`t work. Just an idea, and a bad one at that.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

ehh yeah thats not that good of an idea  ;D
and i will figure out who that person is..trust me :P
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Lola_La_Fringe7

(You say you'll figure it out but you won't... I;m actually surprised no ones guesssed it yet..)

A sliver of light penetrated one of the gaps in the titanium bars that sealed a window, giving her a view into the hall. She got up, feeling something heavy weigh down her arm. She looked over at it and it was a crude black cast, restricting movement in her left arm.

She inched over to the door and peered out onto the now dimly lit hall. She saw other cells, six exactly, all lined up in a gloomy fashion. This place wasn't a dungeon, it was a cemetery. She thought to herself, surveying the rest of the cell for escapes.

One solitary window that had a soiled towel hanging over it. Dingy and dirty with cobwebs, she pushed it aside and stood on her tiptoes to peer through. Air! Green forests! She almost screamed with happiness, but turned and pressed her back against the wall as a noise at the door startled her back to where she really was.

A pounding and rattling announced the arrival of a visitor. He was ugly, extremely so, the kind that made you want to hide and close your eyes. Jackie was stuck where she was though. He grinned and clapped his hands together, making her jump and ball her good hand into a fist.

He paced over and looked down at her. He was so huge and full of muscle, that compared to a girl like Jackie, who was only 5'2" and very skinny almost made you want to laugh. He grinned again showing his rancid teeth, "Now, what're you in here for?" He said, still grinning menacingly. "The boss really wanted to see you. I got orders to search you and make sure you don't have any weapons."

Jackie narrowed her eyes and made them slits; a growl escaped her throat that sounded like a wildcat. She knew she could beat this guy to the ground easily, but she saw a gun in his pocket. She couldn't risk getting shot in the leg, but was seriously considering it as he rambled on. "What's yer name?" He asked.

Her mind flew through possibilities. "Dawn." She finally said, remembering her middle name. He smiled, "Nice name kid." The man said, his hands reaching out toward her pants pocket. "But I still gotta make sure you don't got any weapons."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

nate

(haha oooh i think you should write more!))

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hehe don't worry, I gots more, i actually have half written, but... people have to reply first!

potter_fan122

Lola_La_Fringe7

hehe, my eager fans...  ;) ok tomorrow

nate

dobby888

You said that two day's ago, so technically tomorrow was yesterday, so you're late!!!!!!!!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

The man's eyes sparkled, anticipating as he continued to reach for her pockets. She hissed in warning, but he paid no heed; he just ignored her.

She knew she had to do something. One chance, to see the longed for face in her dreams, but this time for real. An idea flashed into her head, and she immediately put it into action. She wound up and rammed her knee into him as hard as she could, and when he doubled over pressed down into a pressure point at the base of his skull, hard. He crumpled to the ground and she figured she had twenty minutes.

She grabbed his gun, stuffed it into the waist of her jeans and hurried out of the open door, breaking for the exit. Her feet flew with blinding speed, but she didn't see the small tripwire laid out ahead of her. It was thin, but did its job. She fell and rolled over on her arm, screaming in the searing agony that suddenly hit her, along with a realization.... It was never going to end was it? Not until she was dead.

The pair of dark eyes loomed over again. The killer, as she had now named him. It seemed appropriate, he had after all, killed her father. Thinking of it she cringed on the floor she now seemed cemented to. Vaguely she remembered the gun she had. She pulled it out and fired toward the eyes.

She heard a scream of pain and smiled in satisfaction. Then the darkness overwhelmed her. Unconsciousness once again settled.

As she drifted, she dreamed. It began where she had left off; with cool lips on her forehead, surrounded by woods and the sweet scent over coming her again. She sighed with happiness, something she thought impossible now. She looked up at the figure, tall, and handsome; her picture of good in the world.

Her head rested against his chest and one of his hands smoothed down her hair. She pressed her lips gently to his collarbone and relaxed, living for now and forgetting the past. It melted away again when she was in his arms. But soon, too soon, the dream began to end.

Her face became a mask of fear and she decided she had to do one more thing before she entered the real world again. She reached forward leaning in, desperately trying to hold onto him, and their lips met for a sweet, sweet moment before Jackie lost it and dropped back into reality.

(Hey, see if you can guess the guy now!!!  Stacey might get it... hehe...)

potter_fan122

((  :P It`s Nate. Dummy.))

dobby888

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please?

bumpy

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hey, no calling the writer a dummy  :P or I won't write any more! And thanks Jessie!

potter_fan122

Lola_La_Fringe7

its ok... i can see reasons why you would wish to call me that at that particular moment in time....  :D