News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiss and tell

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2010, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason clenched his teeth together as the flame touched his arm. A blinding pain shot though him, and her closed his eyes and pressed himself against the wall. When Sky jumped back, his eyes shot open, looking over her to make sure the fire hadn`t gotten her. After he realized that she was okay, he looked down at his arm.

The Mark was still there.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky's stomach seemed to drop when she saw the mark still there. She felt like crying because she knew how much it'd mean to Jason if it could just go away.

"It...could take a couple hours." Sky said hoarsly. She cleared her throat. "The magic is still working even though you can't see it."

potter_fan122

Jason scanned his arm, looking for any sign of difference in the tatoo. Besides his skin being pink when the fire had crossed it, it had just faded a little. Nothing more. It looked like it would just stay there. Forever.

D@mn. Jason cused mentally. He had hoped that the mark would be gone, so he wouldn`t have that burden on his shoulders any more. But it hadn`t left, and he had little faith in it disappearing in a few hours.

Sky

Sky's eyes went to Jason's and she stood behind him, putting her arms over his shoulders and putting her head against his.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

potter_fan122

Jason closed his eyes and wrapped his right arm around her.

"It`s okay," He murmured, "It`s not your fault, and we didn`t know if it`d work or not." He squeezed her gently.

((Yay for shortness!))

Sky

Sky sighed. She still held on to a small tid bit of hope, but there really wasn't much of a chance. There would at least be some sign of the mark erasing. And this made it even more puzzling to how Sky's mark was able to be removed.

"I love you." She said, kissing his cheek.

potter_fan122

Jason grinned and leaned back a little to look her in the eye.

"I love you, too." He siad softly, then kissed her softly on forehead. Sky was the first person he could remember telling that to, and he knew that he meant it. He hadn`t had a very good relationship with his family at all, and certainly not with his parents. He sort of longed for some sort of attatchment, and being with Sky just made him happy.

Sky

Sky grinned, her eyes lighting up as she looked into his eyes. Sky had a rough life. And this boy...well, he made it better. He seemed to take the pain of her past away. He made her happy and she figured it was a mutual feeling by the way he looked at her.

"And just so you know, with or without that mark, I'll always be here." She wanted to let him know that from the start, but never said it.

potter_fan122

Jason lifted his hand and brushed his fingers across her cheek, staring up into her eyes. She looked beautiful then, with her sparkling like that. Sky looked happy, and he wanted that look to be on her face all of the time.

"I`ll always be here for you, if you ever need me. I`ll always support you in whatever way you need it, because you mean too much to me." He replied, almost whispering.

Sky

Sky's heart practically melted as she heard those words. How did she get so lucky? Did she even deserve someone like him?

"The smile on your face, let's me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall." Sky sung quietly. It was one of her favorites and it made her think of Jason. She brought her lips to his, kissing him with more passion than she ever had.

potter_fan122

A slow smile startewd to creep across Jason`s face as she began to sing. But then she pressed her lips against his. He tightened his arm around her, pulling her close to him. He was slightly surprised with the force she kissed him with, but he played along. He was a guy, after all.

((Sorry. I`m tired. Pepsi has a delayed reaction with me.))

Sky

Sky pulled away, a smile imprinted still on her face. She looked at his arm.

"We'd better get that treated. Don't want it to get infected." She bent down to blow out the candles and opened the classroom door.

potter_fan122

Jason jumped up, pulling the door closed. He moved so he was standing in front of it, but looked down at Sky with a small smile.

"I don`t need to go to anyone too heal it. Besides, only three people besides you know I have the mark, and two of them sort of forced it out of me and aren`t here. Don`t want to scare any of the nurses by bothering them, now do we?" He asked, taking her hands and leading her back over to the desk, picking up his grey shirt on the way.

He sat down in the chair again, laying his left arm across it. "Watch." He moved his right hand over his arm, a sort of glow growing around those fingers. The redness around the mark disappeared. The mark itself still looked a little pale, but there wasn`t anything he could do about that.

Sky

Sky stepped back when he pulled the door closed, staring up at him. She was only going to get something to put on it and a bandage, not fetch the nurses. That would be chaotic. "No. We don't." She said quietly as he led her to the desk.

She watched as the burn practically mended. "Wow." She gasped. "Impressive."

potter_fan122

Jason shrugged, but smiled.

"Yeah, well, after so much pain and injury you learn how to heal yourself, I guess." He said softly, his eyes going distant for a moment.