News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Max and Kiara; Life after Hoggwarts

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 30, 2003, 08:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

(Chapter 1)

The wedding bells rang. Max and Kiara kissed. It was done, they were married. Professior Dumbledore smiled as he introduced them as husband and wife. Then after the line of well wishers and hugs and pictures, Dumbledore had to return to the school.

The reception had started out great, all their friends and family were there. They did more pictures, the cake and present thing then, it turned ugly on them....

Draco Malfoy had somehow gotten wind of this day. He had tried for over three years to break them apart, with out, success. Draco only knew one thing, he wanted Kiara for himself. He showed up towards the end of the party. He arrived with several of Kiara's father's, Death Eaters at his side. Draco had every intention of killing Max.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Evil_To_The_Max

BUMP!I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!!lol... ;)

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

They came though the door, no one noticed them at first, they were to busy partying. Harry, Kiara's brother, shouted the alarm. Needles to say; All hell broke loose. Draco aimed his wand at Max, Kiara screamed for him to get down, throwing a charm around him...Draco made a mistake, leaving Max for dead, stunning Kiara and grabbing her, they dissaperated from the room.

"Max. Max, wake up!" It was Emily, Kiara's cousin. "Max. come on, Kiara, we need to find her." Max slowly opened his eyes. "What, what happened?" The last thing he remembered was Kiara yelling at him to get down, then nothing. Max jumped up, "Where's Kiara?" He asked franticly. Emily didn't have to say anything, the look of total horror on her face told it all. "She, he took her, Max." Emily cried. Harry came over, not knowing of Kiara's abduction yet. "Good thing she threw that spell over you, mate. Otherwise, you'd be dead." Harry told Max. "Ya --- problem is, by doing so, she left herself open and --He has her Harry. Draco took, Kiara ---" Emily trailed off, Max wasn't even listening. He was pacing around grabbing Death Eater after Death Eater, questioning them, when they didn't tell him were Kiara was, he simply snapped their necks and went on to the next. "Max Stop!!" It took both Ron and Harry to finally bring him back under control. "Look, we can still find her. Just give me a few minutes. As soon as she wakes, she'll let me know were she is, We've always done it." Harry told him. they waited.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara stirred and Draco smiled. "Let me out of here, Draco Malfoy!" Kiara screamed at him. Draco laughed. "Your not going any were, Kiara. Your mine now and with Max dead, you really have no reason to fight, anymore. Now do you..." Kiara knew that Max wasn't dead, even now, she could feel his presence, some how. She opened her mind to Harry. "Your wrong, Draco. Max is no more dead than I am." Kiara grinned. "Your time with me here, grows --" Draco cut her off. "NO! I killed him, there's ---" Draco narrowed his eyes. "You protected him, of course. Why didn't I see that -- No matter, they won't find you here. I know how you and that stupid brother of yours connect. I've fixed, that little problem." Draco laughed again. Kiara gasped. "That's right, princess, no one will come for you. Like I said --- Your mine."
"Your twisted! You just don't get it, do you! I HATE you! I don't want anything to do with you! Why can't you just leave me ALONE!!" She struggled against her iron bonds. A futile effort that only earned her painful cuts around her wrists. With out her hands, she was helpless. Sure, she could perform small tricks but, nothing to help her out of this situation.

emily824

:o  WWWWHHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!! IT'S BRILLANT WONDERFUL BLOODY SENSATIONAL!!!! in other words...i love it!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

Draco_M

*Sigh* if only SHE knew

ronweazley122

are you a draco that changed yur name----?

Kiara Johnson

(Sorry Draco, in ths one you are.  heehee  thanks)

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Draco_M

*Sigh* if only SHE knew

Kiara Johnson

"I can't find her!" Harry said with great irritation. Max had begun pacing angrily again. "Why did he have to, today of all days!! Were are you Kiara!" He yelled at nothing in particular. He felt, for the first time in his life, helpless. They had tied every thing, they even dosed each remaining Death Eater with a truth potion, not a single one knew where Draco took her. Max picked up a table and threw it against the wall, watching as it splintered over the floor. All of a sudden, Max's wrists started to bleed, he dropped to the floor in pain. "He's hurting her. d**n it, stop it!"

Draco had tried the imperious curse to no avail, Kiara's will was just to strong. He got angry... "Crucio!!" He yelled. Kiara screamed. She felt his anger in her body, cutting, tearing and burning, every muscle in her body. Her binds were cutting into her wrists more and more with each convulsion. Blood was now running freely down her arms but, she didn't even notice. Her father had inflicted the same curse on her before, but even that wasn't as bad as this. All of Draco's anger, jealousy and hatred, he'd felt, over the years, came out in this one, single, attack. It was more than Kiara could bear. She wanted nothing more than to slip into the safety of unconsciousness but, somehow, Draco was preventing this. He kept her alert to feel all his pain. Over and over, each tome he thrust his wand forward, he'd hit her with renewed agony. Each time, if possible, more painful than the last. It was all she could do to protect her mind from this attack and, if it continued much longer, even that, would be gone. Then as suddenly as it started, it stopped. Kiara passed into thankful darkness. Draco sat down in a chair, staring at her, still with the same, mad hunger as before. His attack did him no good, did not satisfy him.

Draco_M

*Sigh* if only SHE knew

Kiara Johnson

Harry, Ron, and Emily went over and helped Max off the floor. "I know where she is." He said between breaths. "Right before it ended -- I saw the school.."

Draco got up and walked over to her. He forced her awake with a charm and forbid her to sleep. Kiara couldn't even stand, she closed her eyes. "Open them and look at me!" Draco commanded. When she didn't, he hit her across the face. She forced herself to look at him. "That's better." he smiled. "Why did you make me hurt you? I didn't want to you know...." He ran his hands up her arms then brought his now, blood stained hands down and grabbed her chin, forcing her head up further. He began kissing her. She tried to struggle but it only earned her further punishment. Draco slammed her against the wall. When it hurt to even breath, she could fight him no more. His motions got rougher and rougher. He was kissing her, running his hands over her body. Just as he slammed her against the wall again, there was a loud CRASH. The door to the room flew from it's hinges. Draco jumped, he turned just in time to see Max grabbing him. The next thing Draco saw was the wall, right before he hit it. Max turned to continue his attack but Draco dissaperated. Max sneered then turned and went to Kiara, Harry and Emily had already taken her down. Max grabbed her up easily and took her to the hospital wing.