News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~The Three Broomsticks~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 6, 2003, 05:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*takes another sip of drink and smiles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*stomach grumbles and, ignoring it, pushes soda away then pulls out parchment and starts to write*

*looks over at Lav* what are you writing?

_Lavender_

huh? Oh..just replying to this letter here. *holds up a peice of red parchment then lays it on the table and continues writing reply*

o...*smiles and takes another sip of drink*

_Lavender_

*the red parchment starts to drain red liquid, and, not noticing, keeps writing.*

*lifts arm closest to Lav to grab butterbeer and notices it driping a red liquid* eww! what is that?!?! *wipes it aff of arm and looks at it in hand*

_Lavender_

*looks at it and turns rockpale* shes mad....*looks up at Isis then stuffs letter into pocket, then keeps writing reply, though this time more hurridly*

*says while wipeing red liquid onto a napkin:* apparently very mad...

_Lavender_

yup. very. *looks off at her* you might want to wash that out with soap, its blood. *looks back to reply and keeps writing*

*eyes widen* uh, i'll be right back...*quickly walks aff to the bathroom to wash aff the blood*

_Lavender_

*as Isis leaves, pulls up sleve to reaveal contents of the letter carved into skin, reads it then wathes it as more words appear and more blood appears on the parchment,and feels drops runningdown arm,butall that does isstare at the appearing words on arm*

*washes arm and walks back out*