News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~ SlYtHeRiN dAnCe!i!i ~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 31, 2003, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Upon entering the common room, Kiara looks around and notices the place has been rearanged and wonders who did it but shrugs it off as she has better things to take care of just now, like getting dressed.*

.:isis:.

*walks into the common room and sits down in a chair, already dresses*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Goes up to the dorm room to change*

(whoopsies, *dressed)

*looks around the room and waits*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

comes back down after a bit, holding several dresses.*  Are we going formal or not?

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles* Ok, the green one then.  Snaps her fingers and is dressed and ready to go.

*smiles and stands up* you looks great! i love that dress! *smiles* so, ready?

Kiara Johnson

okey dokey! *smiles and walks down into the dance with Ellz and Kiara. stands in the doorway and looks around at everyone then smiles*

Kiara Johnson

*Looks around, noticing the Slytherins are gatherd in a bunch around a table and raises her brow, wondering what mischieve they are p to.*

~ Ella

*looks around aswell, but for other reasons, Ellz feels slightly insecure. Everything has been perfect lately, nothing has gone wrong at the school for a very long time and she is beginning to get suspicious...and worried. She takes a seat with the girls and looks around at all the house tables suspiciously, looking for any sign of mischief or trouble*

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Looks over to Ellz*  You seem to be a bit nervous hun, what's wrong?  *Is keeping an eye upon the Slytherins huddled over on the other side of the hall*

~ Ella

Oh, nothing...Just seems a little...hmm...cheery? don't you think?

*doesn't look at Kiara, instead she is staring at a boy, about Kiara's age, huddled over by himself at the corner of the Ravenclaw table, covering somthing in his hands*

Kiara...Who's he? I don't know many people round here but I have never seen him before...?
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Follows Ellz's gaze over to the boy.*  I, I don't know, and trust me, I know most every one here.  *Thinking*

Should I go introduce myself?