News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~ SlYtHeRiN dAnCe!i!i ~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 31, 2003, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

K, I think I will...*Stands up and walks over to the new kid*

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Walks up to the table and stands infront of thje guy and taps her finger lightly on the table to get his atention*

the guy: *looks towards her questioning like* may i help you? *smiles and is a bit confused*

Kiara Johnson

*Motions to the chair next to him*  Might I have a seat?

the guy: sure... *pulls the seat out for her*

me: *continues watching*

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles politely*  thank you.  *Sits down and turns a friendly face to the guy*  Hi, my name is Kiara, and you would be?

the guy: *smiles* hey, i'm Scott. nice to meet you.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles back again*  uhm, if you don't mind me asking, what were you paying so much attention to, in your hand, before I wakled over?  If, I am prying, please say so and I'll drop it, I am just curious.  Also, how long have you been here?  I know every one, I thought but somehow...I seemed to have missed you.

Scott: o, just a mini orb.... *shows her the orb and hands it to her* just a bit bored, that's all. *smiles* o, well i've just arrived this morning. wasn't gonna come to the dance, but figured it was a good way to meet people. guess it is *smiles again*

me: *looks over at them and smiles, then sighs. turns to Ellz* well i'm gonna go see if Justin's arrived yet *smiles* well i'll be right back unless he's here, so i'll probably see you later on! bye! *smiles and walks away from table*

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles back at Scott*  Here, take a look at this.  *Conjures up a fire-orb and hands the warm orb to him*  Just please, don't drop it.  *Laughs*

Scott: *laughs too* thanx. *smiles and tosses it in hand a few times*

me: *continues looking around for him*

Kiara Johnson

Justin comes into the dance and is looking for Isis*

Kiara -- begins twirling Scotts orb between her hands and it begins to glow slightly green and emitting silver sparks.  Kaira smiles*

Scott: *looks over at her orb and smiles too* whoa, how do you do that?

me: *sees Justin walking around and smiles. walks up and gives him a big hug* hey *smiles*