News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-summer*RP*

Started by Zack, September 14, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

(I`m at Lavenders house for real)

Lavender?umm.......I think-*a rustle in the bushes from behind Erin silences him**Lavender comes out of the bushes*

Lav:*smiles at them* hey Zack, Erin

me:*smiles and slides down aginst the wall to the ground two stories below* here she is

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

Hey Lav.Ummmmmm.......I was wondering.........*looks at feet :-[*

ELE

Lav.........can I stay at your house........Mary kicked me out.

Zack

Lavender: yeah, thats fine! You`ll have to deal with Osiris though, I-er-accidentally overloaded his tea with sugar when he wasnt looking and he is totally off the walls *grins*

me:*laughs ang hugs Lav* see you guys in the fall alright? I was totally harped on today *smiles and climbes back up wall to window and creeps into room*

Lav:c`mon *grabs her hand and dissaprates them to her house*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

Thanx Lav.I still don't know why Mary kicked me out.

Zack

LAV:*smiles sadly at her and brings her into the house*

ELE

*looks around the house and smiles*Nice place.

Zack

Lav: thanks *blushes* decorated it myself

~ Ella

*Walks around the outskirts of Zack's house, not knowing its his. She stops by the creek and sits down, thinking deeply.*
~ Pure Veela...

.:isis:.

*is droped off in a car, and watches as it pulls away from the house and out of sight. then smiles and walks up to the door. rings the doorbell and waits*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*Stays down at the creek, her feet dangling gently in the cool water.*
~ Pure Veela...

*silently, and patiently waits on the porch, by the door, smiling anxiously*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

*Lifts her hands up to rest under and support her chin, as she sigh's deeply, gazing blankly into the sparkling water.*
~ Pure Veela...

*waits, and waits, then finally frowns. rings the doorbell again and smiles, waiting patiently*

~ Ella

*Hears the gentle ring of the doorbell and turns towards the house. She spots Isis's shadow, not recognising its her. She stands quickly, knocking a branch above her into the water with a rather loud splash. She panicks and pulls her hood tightly around her head and shoulders. She hurriedly makes her way to a large bush area next to the house.*
~ Pure Veela...