News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-summer*RP*

Started by Zack, September 14, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*turns around just in time to spot a hooded figure leap into some bushes. gets a bit nervous and quickly rings the doorbell again, not taking her eyes off the bushes*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*comes around the side of the house and sneaks up behind her, wrapping arms around her waist* boo *whispers* hey *smiles in her hair* shhh *puts fingers to lips then points to the doorbell* my aunt is in a REALLY bad mood today *grins a bit* quite funny actually, but we shouldn`t makeher angrier. *kisses her on the cheek* c`mon, we can hang out in the backyard *smiles*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*smiles and hugs him tightly. then whipers so his aunt won't hear* hey! sure.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*smiles back at her, then clasps her hand in his and walks with her to the backyard**sitsdown on a gardenswing*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*smiles and then sits down on a swing next to his* so, whatcha been up to this summer?

Zack

*shrugs* nothin much.........at all *shakes head* the usual I guess...

o *nods head, looking down at the ground. then looks up at him and smiles sweetly, glad to finally see him again*

Zack

*smiles back at her* how`ve you been *says in a slightly concerned tone*

*nods head* good. *smiles*

Zack

*smiles, relieved* thats good *hugs her* I missed you

*hugs him back* i missed you too *kisses him gently*

Zack

*holds her tight, bringing her into onto lap**kisses her lightly*

*smiles and stays in his lap, then kisses him back*

Zack

*gently runs a hand through her hair, kissing her lovingly*

*finally smiles and rests head on his chest*