News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~-=RP=-~

Started by janey, December 16, 2003, 03:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janey

hi plz start a new rp, im new and i thought id have a go. ;)            

~ Ella

Hey hun, welcome to the HPFF, have fun! My name is Ella, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  :-*

*Ella sits in the common room on a couch infront of the blazing fire. Her eyes burn a bright green and the flames rise higher.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

*walks in to the common room sits down and watches the flames grow higher.*Hi Ella

Miracles

*walks in and sits on a comfy chair*
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

~ Ella

*Looks up from the flames and they lower themselves. Her eyes return to their normal green and she smiles.*

Hey Janey, Miracles.

*She smiles also at Miracles, then returns her gaze on the fire, stretching her hand out and pulling a small fire orb from one of the dancing flames. She sits comfortably, twirling the ball of flames in her hands easily.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

Hay i know somthing i can do to the flame. ;) *puts hand out infront of the flame, mutters some strange words the flames die down and a strange smell came out of the fire.* oops I think i need to work on it a little more. :-\

Fawkes

*walks in the common room* Hi!*sits on a chair & smiles* So how have been latley,girls?*smiles*

janey

Have u seen Hagrid lately, he's been gone for a while.

~ Ella

*Giggles at Janey's attempt and leans down to the fire, she sets the fireball in her palm, then blows on it gently. It deteriorates into ashes and fly's back into the fire. The fire then returns to it's blazing self and the smell goes back to burning wood. Ella smiles warmly at Janey, then at Fawkes.*

Hey hun, I've been alright, Janey and I were just practising a few tricks of the flame.

*She then lifts her hand up in the air and a small flame darts out of the fire and into her hand. She moulds it between her hands for a few minutes, then motions for Janey to put her hand out. She places her palm gently over Janey's, and then takes her hand away. Sitting in the middle of Janey's palm is a little fire fairy, she smiles up at Janey, then flutters up into her hair, not hurting Janey or burning anything. Ella smiles.*

That's a fire fairy, she'll hang around you for as long as you like, they love to dance, but be careful, if they get grumpy they might like to set a few things on fire. If she does this, just threaten to give her a bath and she'll leave you alone.

*She laughs lightly, hoping Janey likes the gift.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

Thanks, Ill try and keep it happy ;) *starts to watch the fearie dance on her palm in a calm way*

Fawkes

*looks at janey* You know,I haven't seen Hagrid either.I wonder where he is

~ Ella

*The voices fade into the background as Ella gazes into the fire, she looks as though she is thinking, far away.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*looks at ella in concern* Hey Ella! Are u ok?

janey

U look like ur at planet pluto or somthin like that ???

Miracles

Ella . . . . . . . . ? *waves hand infront of her eyes . . . doesnt blink at all her eyes just glassy looking staring into the fire* yoo hooo?? anyone home
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero