News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A run of trouble for all......

Started by Sabastian, January 27, 2004, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabastian

*Comes into the school from his normal entrance, the fire place.  As he steps through, he notices a chill in the air.  he turns and sees the fore burning out, the only flames left are from his world and they are quickly dying as well.  He tilts his head sideways then looks around.*
~Where are the Elves, shouldn't they have started the fire by now?~
*He turns back to the fire place and sends a new flame to the dry wodd inside the pit.  The flames flicker to life then die again in a few moments.*
~Odd...~
*Walks to the couch and awaits the wakening of all the others.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

_Lavender_

*steps down into the cold common room, and stares at the fire, then pulls her wand and flicks it, then watches the flames die agian**looks at Sabastian as sits on the couch* whats going on?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

~ Ella

*Ella was lying up in her bed, feeling the cold. She twisted and turned, a splitting pain all through her chest. Something was wrong, why was it so cold? She felt...dead...*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Great!  No fires in the castle, now what!  We'll all freeze in here if they don't get started up again soon....Might have to go home  *Shudders at the thought of having to go back to the Malfoy Manor*  Nope, can't let that happen.  *Draws her cloak tightly about her and heads out the porthole to go seek out Dumbledore*

Ginny Weasly

*is huddled in a blanket and not waching where she's going* *bumps into kiara* Aaahhh! Ok Kiara, it just you. Dam it's cold!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I know, all the fires in the castle seem to have gone out.  You can't even get them to relight.*

Ginny Weasly

*raises eyebrows* You can't? Not even you? Wow we do have a problem....I better change out of my PJ's then...*uses wand to change into school robes with an extra cloak around her*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sabastian

No, not even the fire scorceress an light a fire in this place...Something is wrong, and if we don't get it fixed soon, I have a feeling that lighting fires will be the least of our worries...Where IS the gofdfather of yours?
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

^Draco _Malfoy^

*Realizes where he is*

Brrr...Is it just me or is it freezing?

Kiara Johnson

*Sighs and her breath can be seen in the cold air of the castle.*  Draco, we are all freezing and no, no use trying to start the fire, it won't work.

^Draco _Malfoy^

Kiara Johnson

*Out of sheer habit, she opens her hand to warm him up but to no avail, her powers seem to not work, at least any involving fore.  Growls*

We need to do somehthing about this and NOW.

^Draco _Malfoy^

Kiara Johnson

*Is getting really cranky about now, she's cold, nay, freezing, she can't use her powers and now, it seems only that things are going to go down hill, she tries to use yet another part of her magic, a weak lightning bolt fizzzles out of her hand and she cursres at it*

Hum, people, I think we have a BIGGER problem than we first thought, I seem to be loosing any power I have and if..

*Is shivering violently form the cold now*

^Draco _Malfoy^

And were trapped in here which sucks!