News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A run of trouble for all......

Started by Sabastian, January 27, 2004, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles at Giny* You are absolutely brilliant!
*Grabs Ginny's face and kisses her then takes off towards the closest fire place she can find*

Ginny Weasly

*stares then follows kiara at a run*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Stops at the fire place in a class-room and kneels before it.*  Ok, anyone have something to light this thig with?
*Looks around hopefully*

^Draco _Malfoy^

Kiara Johnson

Dam it!  *Looks around the rom, a futile effort for what would matches or a lighter be doing in a Magic school*

^Draco _Malfoy^

Ginny Weasly

*grins and conjurs up a pice of flint* I think this stone should help, hit it against something metal....
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Thinks that it's lucky that wands still work. Takes the flint from Ginny and strikes it against the metal casing of the fire place, with a piece of parchment below it to catch fre.  It sparks, the parchment catches fire then Kiara gently begins to build the fire bigger.  It burns for quite some time in the fore place then a strong wind comes down the chimney, just as they all bagin to get warmed up and blows the fore out.*
Dam dam dam!

Ginny Weasly

I'm going to call a meeting in the forest, I'll see if they know anything.....
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

ok, sounds good.  Draco, come with me, we nee dto take a walk of our own, perhaps Sabastian should come too.

Ginny Weasly

*runs out to the forest whistling a high pitched whistle* Tika! Akron! Moon!Everyone! Come quick*heads to a huge clearing were animales have started to gather*(gtg! byes!)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she remains in the cold common room alone, and after watching another failed attempt, she slowly sits down on the couch and sighs*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

^Draco _Malfoy^

Alright..*Grabs Kiara by the middle of her arm*

Kiara Johnson

*Ok, this is gonig to be a it dangerouse for me, and I nee dto let you know now that you must NOT touch anything in the room, any one thing could have a curse on it, I need to get to my fathers room he left here for me.....
*Takes the two guys p to the West tower*

Sabastian

*Follows behind Kiara and Draco, a less than happy look on his face at her mention of Voldem0rt.*  I thought you were the only one it would let enter the silly thing?
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.