News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

He-who-must-not-be-named vs. the weasleys 2

Started by DrACosANGEl, February 1, 2004, 11:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrACosANGEl

Ok, for n e 1 who hasnt read the first, basicully its onthe top of page 4 and i just pulled an all nighter w/ writers block, so if u dont want to b too confused, read the 1st one first cause im too tired to explain!

Part One
New Introductions

Knock! Knock!
     "Coming!" shouted a short young woman, drying her hands on a dishcloth and rushing to answer the door. She opened it to see four people, a tall man with messy red hair, a woman with waist length brown hair, carrying a baby, and a man, who looked different than everyone else. He had messy jet-black hair, glasses, and intoxicating green eyes. 'Harry Potter?' she thought. 'Nah couldn't be'.
    " Welcome to the neighborhood! " said the woman. "I'm Hermione, this is my husband Ron, our daughter Elizabeth, and our friend Harry." Everyone shook hands.
    "Hi! I'm Raven. Come on in. I haven't really finished unpacking yet, but oh well."
Raven walked into her new house.
    " Oh, and we brought you a little housewarming gift," said Harry. "Its nothing much, but we thought you might like it." He handed her a nicely wrapped little package. She opened it. A small white box with 'Everlasting Candles' written neatly on the front slipped into her hands.
    " Oh!" she gasped, " These are lovely!"
    " Rose, Rain, and Gingerbread are the scents." Said Ron.
    " Thank you! She lit the rain scented one. "Mmmmm!" she breathed. Harry began to feel over-heated. ' The last time, I felt like this, was... Cho.' He thought. He knew. His palms felt sweaty, and his heart was being tattooed against his throat. His only thought was to get out of there, and talk to Sirius.
   "Harry, are you ok?" asked Ron. " Your bright red mate."
   "Ye..." he cleared his throat, " Yea I'm fine. Listen, I told Sirius I would be over there at 3:00. I got to go."
   " Harry, its only one." Sblack personed Hermione.
   " Yea well I have to run some errands first. See ya."
   " Mice...Nice to meet you" said Raven.
   " Yeah" muttered Harry, pulling his cloak on while he walked out the door. However, as soon as he closed the door, he remembered that he had nowhere to go, except home. But when he reached the street, he realized that he hadn't turned towards home, but to Sirius's newest home, only to remember that Sirius was "out" today.
   According to the Extendable Ears, Sirius had a girlfriend! Her name was Laura and she had been in his year and house in Hogwarts. She saw him at the Leaky Cauldron, and recognized him. This happened about two months ago, and tonight, Harry was going over Sirius's to meet her.
   "Hello Harry!" Said a cheerful voice.
   " Lo Sirius." Harry said glumly.
   " Get in the house and tell me what's wrong." Sirius said in an almost exasperated tone. They walked into his kitchen and Harry helped him put away some of his groceries. When they were done, they went into his newly furnished living room. " Now, what's wrong?"
    " Well, remember in my fifth year in Hogwarts, I was telling you about that girl Cho?"
    "Yes," said Sirius, " Go on."
    " Well, there's this new girl on our street. Her name is Raven, and she's gorgeous!" exclaimed Harry. " She's got these eagle eyes, and this thick black hair, about shoulder length. When light hits it just right, it looks like there are blue highlights. The front is just a little bit longer than the back. She's a little shorter than me, and she's just moved here from Spain. Sirius, whado you think?" Harry said all of this without a breath.
     " Well mate, I think you're sunk. You like her." Sirius put his arm around his godson's shoulders. " You and me, we're just a couple of lovesick pups, and I don't know why, but somehow, the girls got the leashes." He laughed heartily and Harry couldn't help but smile. He could easily remember a time when Sirius didn't have a reason to be happy. " Now, if only I could find somebody willing to help me cook a dinner that I know nothing about!" Sirius said dramatically. Harry laughed.
     " Come on" he said heartily.
(what do u think?)