News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

strange weither were having!

Started by pig, March 10, 2005, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

*pig flys around over the forbiden forest it was a lovly sunny day not a cloud in the sky. all of a sudden it started to hail vilontly* * she could'nt fly very good she started to dive * *a big hail stone hit her wing cousing it to be broken * * she fell  through the sky and landed on the floor* * she changed into human form and colapseed as it contuined to hail*

Ginny Weasly

*looks up as it continues to hail and see's pig fall. Runs over, sending a large shield over the area, which causes the hail to bounce away from pig and herself. Kneels next to Pig* C'mon. Get up. I want to get you to OP's now.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*pig opens her eyes and tryes to get up but she screeams in pain her arms is broken * breaths in and out in sharp jagered breaths *whats happening, it was clear now its hailling

~Harry Potter~

*stands on the roof of the school.  He is focusing his powers on the storm.  Wind is blowing all around him.  As hard as he trys, the storm won't move*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

*examins her arm* d**n, broken. *digs into her pouch and pulls out a piece of bread, shoves it toward pig* Eat this, it'll help the pain. *starts to close her bag then screams as an abnormaly large piece of hail breaks the sheild and comes toward them. Holds her hands out instinctivly, forgetting about her telekinisis. The hail stops in mid-air and flys upward again. Catchs her breath quickly* Lets go! *grabs Pig's good arm and starts running, the sheil dissapears and she covers her head with her free arm*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*sees them running and he ports them and himself just inside the school* Whats with this storm?

_Lavender_

*She seemingly floats over the ground, suddenly near Ginny, her features completely covered by a black cloak, skimming the earth beneath her. Most of the ice was not hitting her, but turning into mere water as it came close to her body. But some penetrating force was wearing down her sheild without her consent. It was infuriating her. And at the same time, she was beginning to feel the true force of the ice.*
~G-~
*She was about to speak, but she was interrupted by a huge chunk of ice, shattering her sheild, and smashing into the back of her head with a crack, completely flooring her. She lies numbingly still for a moment, before groaning, and turning to her side.*
~Go on, I'll meet you there in a sec...~
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

pig

*eats some of the bread that ginny gave her , her arm felt a little better  it still hurt *   i dont know its wired it was a lovly day then this * winces with pain* * she looked outside throught the window she saw it ponding agensed it  litle cracks started to form * the window shatered inwoods * she borought her good arm up to shild her face * * sharp peaces hit her arm create cuts* * she hard the othere window's shatter around them*

~Harry Potter~

*puts a shield around them* Let me get that arm. *he puts his hand near pigs arm and his hands begin to glow, before their eyes the wounds heal* How about we get inside before my shield breaks.

_Lavender_

*She sits up and tries to get out of the clearing quickly, crawling, slipping about in the mud. She paused for a moment, but then she yelped out in pain as another chunk of ice smashed into her wrist. She scurried out of the clearing to under a tree where the earth was more secure, and then stood, sprinting out of the forest, across the grounds, and into the castle, slamming the doors in a matter of seconds. She grips her wrist to her chest, growling, her body covered in cuts and scrapes. She drops herself to the floor with a thump in a sitting position without saying a word.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

pig

* pig looks at her arm and streaches it a little* thanks yep i  thing that a good id * she stops closing her eyes she was having a vission*

* she saw someone in a black cloak with there hood up. she saw that they wore a mask they were chunting somthing ,he looked up into the sky and countuned dark clouds coverd the sky as the hail started to fall the hail bounced of his shild *

* pig opened her eys and found her self crouchimg she stood back up  massaging her head * i now who's being doing this a death eater was chanting some spell and i think its going to get a hell of a lot worse

~Harry Potter~

Lets go to the library then and see if we can find the chant, when we do it will proberly have a counter chant with it.

pig

yep lets go then * heads towards the library*

Ginny Weasly

*nods at them* Stay away from the windows. I have to go back to the forest. This hail is big enough to kill someone. Some of the animales won't have a chance. If you guys see Dumbledore, tell him he can always have the whole school go into the dungons. *runs down the steps*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Send me a thought if you need back in the school in a hurry. *follows pig to the library*