News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

strange weither were having!

Started by pig, March 10, 2005, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

~Cruel and unusual. Cold. Very cold. I approve copletely. However, my dear brother, we want him to stop now. We don't want to break him...Yet.~

*She transfers her line of thought now to the man.*

~I heed you one fair, and unusually generous, warning. Stop this now, or we will make this come to reality.~
*She pauses, a wickedness engraved upon the thought.*
~Over, and over, and over yet again. You have been warned. Your time now is to answer, and prevent this from happening. Or gods help you. And your family.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

~Lavander!~ *her tone is angrey, that Lav would do such a thing*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*The magics about her arms had densed to black, but at Ginny's thought, they returned to misty blue. Though she hisses, she replys not at all, her eyes still closed, covering the red irises hidden beneath. But it was her hands that gave her way. Her hands were shaking with the rage embedded within her, never put out, just dimmed at times, that when brushed upon was like a match in a field of dead grasses. A spark could alight to be a treacherous wall of deadly wrath.
Then her form disappears altogeather, though her mind remaind within reach, still as it was. She was at a point where, if need be, she could, and she would shut out Ginny and the others all togeather.*

Ginny Weasly

*can't watch this man anymore and goes back to her body, watching it as it lays there, an emty shell*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*changes the illusions of the people so they have a mind of their own, acting just like they were really beeing hurt.*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

pig

* unable to change into a bird because of her broken arm she  sat there not knowing whats going on* ~ginny what going on is harry and lav stopping that man~

_Lavender_

Suddenly, the hail stops. The storm stops. The mans arms fall to his sides, his shield shattered. Tears flowed down the rough curves of his features, unchecked, and uncaringly, as his head bowed in misery. Everything seemed to hold its breath, like the pause before a cackle of thunder, which, afterward, makes no lasting effect.
His hopes and dreams, and, basically, his life, had been based upon the well-being of his family, and such. Without them...
"It's not worth it..." He whispered to himself.

Suddenly, she appeared ten or so feet away from him, his youngest child, months old, in her arms, asleep against her shoulder. She was a black form, black robed billowing about her, her raven hair streaming. The man looked, and really was, completely helpless.

~No, it's not worth it. Even by doing this to save you family, is tearing others like yours apart, and will, eventually, ruin yours to the same. This little one here needs you, don't you think?~ She said, her tone tragic and serious in his mind.

He stared. "I had...I had good intentions."

She looked up at him, her red eyes sharp and scolding. ~The worst of things can be done with 'good intentions.' Your little boy here could be lost to you, and yet it was all for good intentions.~

He met her cold eyes, the tears flowing from his now freely as ever before. "I'm sorry...It'll never happen again..."

Suddenly, a knowing half-smile passed over her strained lips. "I know." The sleeping child suddenly floated from her arms, resting in its rightful fathers, who fell to his knees, hugging the infant, rocking, and crying. His wife came out of the mist behind her, and went over, speaking soothingly to her husband.

And Lavenders form disappeared without their knowing, as so did her reigning presence from the school, unreachable, untraceable, and un-wanting.

Ginny Weasly

*flows slowly into her own body, waking it up. Touches her head, and, happy she wasn't bleeding, stands,* Nothing is worth throwing away anything. *puts her head in her hands, kneeling on the floor of the libeary*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*Her way of reaching them by thought was still connected, so she heard Ginny..*

~True, Gin..~

*Her voice is quiet, but still untracable.*

Ginny Weasly

*can't stand staying anymore, so she slowly disappears, leaving her own mind open*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*smiles as she looks outside and sees the clouds disapearing and light beeming in*