News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Asleep

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 9, 2005, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisper

Tika nodded and walked over to the lake. She cupped her hands and stuck them in the water. When she pulled them out, the soon began to bubble with heat. She splashed her face with it and rubbed it in. "That feels good." She continued to do this for a minute. "Payne? You want some?" The magic in the lake mixed with her magic made the warm water sensational to feel on her cold face.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

numbingpayne

"Nah! I...uh...I need to uh...." The amulat was starting to freeze her hand and she needed to put it somewhere else. Payne ran over to the lake and dropped the amulat in the water.It floated back up to the top.

Whisper

Tika saw it in the water and made a grab for it.

numbingpayne

Payne paniked and tried to get it but missed."Crap!"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched them, and sneezed. Her eyes glazed over for a moment before she shook her head gain. She made sure noone was watching before she turned and ran into the forest.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika grabbed it and whipped around. "Uhhhh....where's Ginny? Crap!! Did we friggin' forget Ginny?" She looked around for Beau. Still cluthing the amulet.

numbingpayne

Payne's eyes widened when her mother's voice rang through the air,"Payne train her!"
"I will not!"

Whisper

Tika looked at Payne, eyes wide. "Um, would asking you to explain be too much? And if so, I'll be asking too much in thirty seconds."

numbingpayne

"You don't need to know.Now give me my amulat."
"Payne follow my orders."
"Are you insane? I won't do that."
"Tell me girl. Do you vant to be trained by Payne?"The translyvanian voice said to Tika.
"Don't listen to her!"Payne said in a panicked voice.

Whisper

Tika whipped around, looking for the source of the noise. She looked back at Payne, a small red tint to her eyes. "Is this some kind of sick joke? Because, if it is, it's not funny at all!"

numbingpayne

"It's not I swear! Just give me the amulat Tika."Payne held out her hand.
The voice was back,"You could have as much power as Payne does. Or vill you let yor power be un-controlled?"
Payne shrieked,"Shut up mother!"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood at the forests edge, watching. Her anger and confusion was gone now. She ran and tackled Tika, pulling the amulet from her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

(I'll be back in a few minutes)
Payne grabbed the amulat from Ginny and started running.

Whisper

Tika looked around. "I want power! You won't give it to me! All you're doing is giving me crap about how I don't need to know!" She turned to Ginny. "And you're in with her. She headed into the forest, the ground burning beveath her feet.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pulled herself up. She didn't follow Payne. She didn't follow Tika. She knew they needed to run. She took off as well, but this time, not into the forest. A portal flew up in front of her and she ran into it, making sure to close it behind her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret