News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Asleep

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 9, 2005, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat in the center of the lake. The water swirled around her, reaching high into the air. It closed around her then grew away in a pulse like beat. He eyes were closed, and she fell over on her side. The water crashed around her, the lake stilling.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika watched in awe at the lake. She knew somebody of the water element must be inside. Shaking her head she sat at the edge of the water. Reaching her hand through the black material of her bag, she grabbed a book. Laying backwords she lost all sight of reality in the words.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny screamed something in her sleep, having another nightmare. She thrashed about, making the water appear angry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika jumped up and moved back. She sensed somethng was wrong with the actuall person inside. 'There's nothing you can do.' Her voice decided. She stood back and watched the scene in horror.

Ginny Weasly

The water rose higher than the school, all but draining the lake. It crashed back down, showing Ginny momentairly before rising again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika, appon seeing Ginny, ran into the forest. She reached the haven of the wolves. 'Beau! Moonlight! Help it's Ginny!' She called out to the wolves she knew would help her.

Ginny Weasly

The wolves came to her at once. Moon ran ahead of the two, jumped in the lake and swam through the waves. He reached Ginny, graped the neck of her cloths, and dragged her ashore. He started shaking her, causing her to awaken.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika stood slightly away from it all. Inside she was thanking God (she's a christian.). She was so happy that Ginny would be better. Then, she awoke.

Ginny Weasly

When Ginny's eyes opened, the air around them became thick with humidity. Her breathing was laboured and she sat up, gulping for air. She grabbed Moonlight and held him close, crying into his fur. The same nightmare haunted her.
"Oh Moon! He killed them! I saw it again and again! It's coming and I can't stop it!" She sobbed into his side for a moment longer then wiped her tears. It was then she realized the others around her. The water in the air heated up.
"What are you two doing here?" She shoot at beau and Tika.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika stepped back, surprised. "I....." She couldn't think of what to say. A moment ago she couldn't have been happier Ginny was okay. Now, Ginny was practicaly accusing her of something.

pig

* pig was standing near the lake she saw evrything and qwickly rushed over to ginny*  " you ok" she asked bending down

Ginny Weasly

Ginny scooted back, standing. Confusion flashed over her face to be replaced by mistrust.
"Oh I'm okay. I just see a dozen people I know dying at once! I just see blood, sweat, pain," She flinched,"I see my parents graves, I see the years to come Pig. They arn't good! But don't worry about, I'm okay!" Ginny didn't know why she was behaving like this.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika was confused. The small flame was dancing in her eyes. A mixture of confusion, anger, couriosity, and concern. 'The future?' She had underastimated Ginny. Ginny was the power. She would not be overcome by it. Looking at pig Tika sighed and placed a hand over her eyes. 'I see my parents graves, I see the years to come Pig. They arn't good! But don't worry about, I'm okay!' Ginny's words rang out in her head. A scream in the deadening silence. It was too much. And Tika couldn't bear to think of how it was for Ginny. She kept her hand over her face, nad a shiver ran down her spine.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rubbed her hands over her eyes quickly. Not to stop tears, but instead to wipe the sleep from them. Sleeping wasn't good for her now. It was when she saw these things, in her nightmares. She couldn't see the good things, only the bad now. Only the worse that could be dreamed of.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika removed her hand from her head. Ginny was wiping her eyes. 'God, life sucks. Everybody's life sucks. You think I would have learned that already.'