News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Asleep

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 9, 2005, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numbingpayne

Payne kept running.Even though she felt guilty about not telling Tika the truth she kept running anyway.

Whisper

Tika ran faster, she could see the outline of Payne's robe. Her legs were almost numb, and her breath had left her long ago. Just when she thoguht she was going to close in on her friend, she tripped. Her ankle cuaght on a tree branch and something snapped. Her ankle to be exact. "Crap! Ow...ow ow ow ow." She put her hands over the ankle and squeezed it.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

numbingpayne

Payne looked back at Tika. She put the amulat in her pocket and went over to Tika. She sat down and looked at Tika's ankle. She grabbed the girl's arm and orbed to them both to the hospital place.

Whisper

"God!! It hurts!!" Tika yelled, clutching her ankle. 'Thank you.' She thought to payne.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

numbingpayne

~No prob. I have to leave. See ya!~ Payne orbed away as Nurse Pomfrey came to see Tika.

pig

* pig stood by the lake and wonderd wat ginny saw, she to has seen some horrers from her visons but none like wat ginny had seen*