News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

(New R/p) Father’s Puppet

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

Evan chose then.He carefelly unlatched the necklace.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny held her breath as she felt somebody move to Kiara's chocker. She didn't look back, and was trying to hard not to think about it. Her body slowly went still, she could feel her blood moving. She expected Kiara to react violently, in which case, she would grab Lavy and Pig and get them far enough away that they would not be hurt.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig breath cought in her throat as she watch Kiara

Kiara Johnson

The moment that clasp was unlatched, Kiara gasped as the pendant attached to the chain seemed to grow white hot and melt into her, disappearing from view, leaving a symbol of the dark mark right where the neck meets the collarbone and she twisted around, her eyes alight with literal flames a low growl issuing from her lips as she struck out at where Evan would have been standing, her entire being trembling with rage.

Did you think that by detaching that silly choker, you could free her..  A hideous rasping voice echoed in the kitchen.

All the house elves scurried away from them all, taking refuge in any nook or cranny they could find with little screeches of fright.

Kiara then started to laugh, and whirled around, catching Max by the front of his robes and tossing him to the right as if he were not but a stuffed doll and all but ignored the rest of the throng surrounding her, as she still could not see Evan.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's faked thoughts dissappeared, as soon as Kiara's voice changed. Goosebumps ran up her arms, but she didn't interfear with Kiara's throwing of Max. She reached over, pulling Lavy and Pig further away from Kiara's being. She doubted Kiara would try to harm them, she had no reason, but to be safe was something she had learned to do.

Ginny made Lavy and Pig sit down. "Stay here, I don't think she'll try to hurt you, but just in case." Ginny said, her eyes alight, "I'd like to give you a foce feild, but it wouldn't do anything." She stood, stepping in front of the two and watched Kiara. She folded her arms, just watching.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret