News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

(New R/p) Father’s Puppet

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 20, 2005, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara eyes left Max, just long enough to follow Lavender's advance into the room and then to the end of her bed.  Indeed, no words deemed necessary there, her emerald eyes shot a short grin towards her 'sister' before returning to Max again.

Max was completely right, her reason for keeping her eyes on him had entirely nothing to do with the fact that she longed to simply gaze upon his wonderful features, on the contrary, there was definitely a reason far beyond that, and however, if he sought to keep her in this hospital room, he should as well know, that too, would be near impossible.

"Oh, very well Ginny, if you must pry..." She started, talking as though Ginny were below her, something definitely NOT Kiara form.  "I was standing near the lake, waiting for Max and I had, or rather felt, a stinging pain in my head, and then I woke up here."  She admitted, this being total truth, as Kiara had no idea what it was she had been doing before hand, and, likewise, no idea she was even acting odd, she thought, there was nothing wrong.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed. Getting anything from Kiara when she was like this would be hard work. Carefully, she peered at the girl she had none for some time. Kiara had never spoken down to her, not that she could remember anyway. She turned to Lavender and Max. They both knew Kiara better and should realize something was going on.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

max nodded.He gave ginny another look,then spoke."Yes, I can see that your not at all feeling yourself,kiara,"He well knew that keeping her hear would be difficult."why don't you stick here,just for another day or so?"It was feeble,but he was ready for what would happen if she realized that he knew.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara continued to Watch him, his every move, the way that he spoke, everything, her eyes reading him like an open book, her mind closed to him, but wrapped about his like a thick coat of butter on a fresh slice of bread.  Indeed, he knew she was there, and he had his choice, he could, as he was perhaps the only one besides Ginny who could, throw her out but in doing so, he'd risk detection, and so far, it was all speculations she was gaining from him and nothing more.

"No, really, I'm fine."  Kiara said and then sat the remainder of the way up in her bed and slid her legs over the side.  "And I am NOT about to sit around in this place, you know how I loath the hospital ward."  She returned to Max, her emerald eyes flashing with an undertone only he would catch, of that all too familiar redness, though masked still with an overlay of emerald..

It was indeed that quick temper that was already beginning to rise, and once again, not at all like Kiara to be doing so, at Max, of all people, and for such a tiny request in favor of her own health.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took a step back as kiara began to rise.
"Really, Kiara, you should listen to him."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Max was now watching kiara as closely as she was watching him....He threw the most subtle hint he could throw at ginny."kiara,where did you get that necklace,its quite stunning,"he said carefully.

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny instantly looked at Kiara's necklace, trying to figure exactly what Max was trying to say.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Oh this, it was a present, a gift from.."  She trailed off and then laughed. "You know, I can't really remember who gave it to me, odd Awe well, it was a gift at any rate."  She said, for a moment, when she tried to think of where it was the choker had come from, her eyes softened, but then just as suddenly sharpened again and now, a slight, thin grin began to push up the corners of her lips, forming what would be considered the semblance of something sweet, though it simply didn't go with her eyes as she now stood...

"So, what time is it, I am absolutely ravenous."  She stated then, seemingly all happy and normal once more.

Ginny Weasly

"No where near dinner time." Ginny said, still eyeing the neacklace.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

"yes...Its not quite dinner time,but...We can,go to the kitchens...if you wish."

Ginny Weasly

It suddenly clicked and Ginny nodded, looking away from the chocker.
"That sounds like a good idea."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Max nodded again,glad ginny had gotten it."so,you want to head to the kitchens,kiara?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara's grin turned to a smile. "Yes, I think that would be nice."  She said almost dreamily.  "Anyone else coming then?"  She asked, turning her gaze about the throng of visitors she seemed to have collected in her time of 'slumber'.  Though, her attentions never left Max, it was quite obvious.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret