News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Very Bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

(it had something to do with me being mad at some new strange guy you added into the story to take measurments for my tux for the wedding.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(oh yes I inda rememeber now.....hmmm)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

(Well whenever your ready, start it up.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(ok I'm ready now, I had to read like ten pages back)

"Neo, you have got to try and work with me here. I wasn't born or raised in America. So when I go there, it is so hard to get them to even listen to me. And once they start paying me any attention, I have to try and convince them to stop hunting a man they have put one their most wanted list. And it's not that you're on the list, you're number one and they have been hunting you for God only know's how long. So if I can convince them to stop hunting, it really time you took the deal. I really need you to do this for me, if only for a spell of time. Do you think you can do that?"

Neo

(Wait, I'm confuzzled, are you starting from where we left off or from where the thread shows us as having left off??)

LavyBrown

(from where the thred cut off)

(I read all 83 pages again.....wow we've had some fun in this rp)

Neo

(so we're ignoring me proposing and everything? wow that'll be a big change, i forget what i was even like back this far lol)

(lol yep, isnt it great?)

LavyBrown

(might as well, we can do it a better way, where I'll start doing something like dancing)

(it is, it really is, it's beyond funny)

(*sings jeopardy music* so are you going to rp or not?)

Neo

Neo looked at Lavy for a moment. "No, Lavy, I don't think I can. I will not stop, I will not give up, I will not surrender, I will not negotiate. Victory or defeat, those are the only options I can and will accept. There can be no pause, there can be no co-existance, for every moment repreive I give them, they get that much stronger again, and can rebuild what I have destroyed. No. No peace is allowed."

LavyBrown

"Well at least you're honest, I'll give you that." she sighed and sat down in a chair. She was tired from everything that was going on on the side-lines of life, not to mention the heat, but all she had to do was pull though a few more weeks and then it would slow down again. She would have to go back to America tomorrow to let them know that Neo was not willing to giving up his destruction. Lavy looked up at him, wondering if she should delve into his mind, then thought better of it, having a feeling that she had already agitated him enough for the day.

~Great~ she thought to herself

Neo

"Now, dearest, why don't you go get some rest. Messenger-girls need their sleep, especially since they aren't going to be happy with your news, and may take it out on you, since you could not get me to agree to a cease-fire. That is my land they are occupying, and they won't like it that I give no mercy or reprieve."

LavyBrown

"I've no time for the luxury of sleep, I have to prepare for what they do next, whatever that may be. I can only hope they attack me and nothing more, cause I don't have the strength to fight all of America."

Neo

(sorry it took me so long to respond, i've been buzy with classes and my gf)

"Alright then, go prepare yourself, but do not come back without them having surrendered."

LavyBrown

(don't worry, I'm up to my ears in homework so no worries here.....)

Lavy would have laughed at his last words if she had though that he wasn't serious. "Yeah, ok Neo, I'll do that."

(what's her name?)

Neo

(Courtney)

Neo looked at her for a moment and then turned and vanished back to his office and sat down to a mountain of official papers he had to sort through.