News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Very Bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(hmmm...maybe I'll goggle her)

Lavy stood up and started walking back to the hotel.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

(lol yea, cause shes the only courtney in the entire world lol. if you have a facebook you can see her on that)

(you gotta give me more to work on than this lav! lol)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(you forget......I'm only in high school....but I guess my sis could look her up for me, see if she's killed anyone, robbed a bank you know things like that)

(oh ok)

Lavy stopped just outside the door and thought about something. "Hmm..." she said out loud.
~Neo~ she sent to him ~can I ask you something, that you'll probably hate me for?~

Neo

(lol she did steal some alcohol, but that's the worst she's done)

Neo groaned. ~Fine. What is it?~
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(well then compared to me she an angle, I know I've done worse then that, somethings unmentionable)

~Will you come to America with me?~

Neo

(shes done a lot worse too, i was talking about things that involved the cops though)

~Are you kidding?~

LavyBrown

(oh well I haven't had the cops sent on me but I was in a couple of places that the cops should have been)

~No, I want you there if you're willing to go.~

Neo

~Why on Earth would I want to go back there??~

LavyBrown

~Never mind Neo, I was just asking, you don't have to go~

(ok I'm going to breath life back into this rp, but I'm going to move you character around a bit so sorry in advance)

*2 days later*

Neo sat at his desk, going though the latest body count. One and he was only MIA. Neo smiled inward, pleased. There was a knock at the door. Very soft. Before he could answer, the door was pushed open and Lavy stepped into the room.

At first everything looked fine and then she lifted her head. Her white shirt was covered in crimson blood. Lavy's hands where over her stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. Her face was scratched up and her eyes where blood shot. Her pants where torn and from every rip blood was seeping out slowly. Lavy's long hair was cut in the most crude fashion, as if someone had simply grabbed it and a knife and started cutting it. She leaned up against the wall trying to steady herself with no avail.

"Neo." she whispered in a voice not quit her own and then feel to the ground, shaking uncontrollably.

Neo

(Wow I completly forgot about HPFF! LOL sorry!)
(Yea its cool, I don't care if ya moved me around a bit)

Neo stared at Lavy's collasped form, lying in a blood soaked pile on his floor for a moment, and then jumped up and ran over when it finally occured to him what he had just witnessed. "Lavy! Lavy are you ok?!" he yelled, lifting up her head. "What happened to you?!" Seeing that she wasn't breathing, he performed a quick resurection encantation, and brought her back to life, although she was still extremly weak. "Lavy, can you hear me?" he asked tenitively, fearing the worst. She began to breath slightly, and opened her eyes, and when he saw this Neo breathed a sigh of relief.

LavyBrown

"Neo." Lavy whispered. She pulled a silver bullet out of her stomach and dropped it on the ground with a wince. "Help me, please." The vains in her arms where starting to turn a sickly purple color.

Neo

"What happened?? Who did this to you?!" Neo exclaimed, trying desperatly to use a healing spell, but nothing seemed to help. "What do I have to do to heal you??"

LavyBrown

"Th- There's a silver bullet in my lower back, you have to pull it out or it might kill me." she managed, trying to calm herself so the the sliver that was already in her bloodstrem would be less effective.

Neo

Neo reached over and began to try and pry the bullet out, but it was lodged into her spine. "Lav, if I pull it out you may be paralized for good, how am I supposed to get rid of it? And wait....why is there a silver bullet in you? Your not a werewolf??"

LavyBrown

"Not entirely but it's in my blood." Lavy sat back slitly and placed her head against the wall.