News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sittin' with the Kitten

Started by Alicia Annis, December 12, 2005, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia Annis

"I'll try..." Alicia said, wiping her eyes and trying to manage a smile. She hugged herself before looking at her insane furball.

She looked around the commonroom and up the stairs, anything to get her mind off of home. She looked back at Josh, a twinkle in her eyes, "Do you like cheese?"

She often asked people this when she didn't know what to say, and her mind was starting to wander in the direction of home and Lynna. She smiled as she asked this, and looked at the cat again, "Mittens does."

Josh Weasley

"Yes i like cheese."Josh said looking at Alicia kinda oddly.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Alicia Annis

Alicia giggled at the look that Josh gave her and smiled, "It always cheers me up to find someone who likes cheese..."

She looked at the fire and mentally sighed. Talking about something as random as cheese was a very good way for her to get her mind off everything.

She curled up in a tighter ball and heard a snap!

Oh great, not again......... Alicia's face reddened and she sighed. She reached down into her back pocket, pulling out a broken quill. She glared at it and then changed her look to one of helplessness. She shook her head, "Not again... second one today! It's not fair!"

Josh Weasley

"Im guessing you have a knak for breaking quills?"He said smiling.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Alicia rolled her eyes, "You have noooo idea..."

She looked around, "Do you have a quill or something... I've run out of my supply a long time ago... I have to keep asking for quills."

Josh Weasley

"Umm..."He put Mittens on the couch as he got up he snuck behind a 5th year he knew from last year and took a quill from his pack-povket.Josh went over to Alicia."There you go."
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Alicia had looked at Mittens when he took the quill, or she would have thought that it was bad that he was stealing... But she didn't see it, so she assumed that he had gotten it from his stash or something of the like and smiled at him, "Thank you!"

Mittens merowed and climbed onto the top of the couch and walked along it until she was as close as she could be to Josh. Alicia laughed, "I think someone still wants to be petted."

Alicia smiled at Mittens meowed again in a demanding tone for a kitten.

Josh Weasley

Josh sat down on the couch andd looked up at the little kitten.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Mittens mewed happily and purred, rubbing her head against the top of Josh's before jumping down and landing in his lap, resuming her curled up position, waiting for him to pet her.

All Alicia could do was laugh. She had never seen Mittens act this way. She smiled and fiddled with the quill in her hand.

The fifth year that the quill had been taken from just realized that his quill had been filched. He looked around, an angry expression on his face, but kept quiet. Alicia didn't really notice him at all.

Josh Weasley

"Hey Jeremy calm down im sure its somewere."He said petting Mittens.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Alicia blinked and looked back at the boy, not knowing why he was mad. She shrugged and looked at Mittens, who, again, was in kitty heaven. She smiled and shook her head at the same time, muttering, "Hopeless cat."

Josh Weasley

"So did you like the train ride here?"Josh said as he rembered circling around train when it was leaving this year.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

"Yeah! It was great. I haven't really riden in trains that much... only cars. My family really hasn't gone on trips that trains would be more efficient."

She smiled and closed her eyes. She looked very sweet, but she didn't know it. She opened her eyes again and remembered the train, "I was alone though."

Xaver

"Trains are very efficient. Except when they crash."
Xaver simply appeared behind her chair, toying with her broken quill between his fingers. He had donned a loose black shirt, his regular faded dark jeans, and some black shoes, though his regular attire was out of balance, for his tired air had all but gone. He had taken an early morning run this morning, and the 'pull and strain' had helped ease his mind a bit and let him think a little easier.
He offered her the quill, of which looked brand new, and perfectly fixed, secured a bit more, even, grinning slightly.
"And if it pleases you, I like cheese too."
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Alicia Annis

"Oh!" Alicia jumped a little as the boy appeared behind her chair. She looked at him and tilted her head as he offered her the quill. She already had one now since Josh had given her one, but having two was never bad. She took it and smiled at him, "Thank you."

She laughed at his statement about the cheese and smiled. Her mind was off of Lynna for once, though she, of course, didn't realize it.

"Trains never suited my family, though," Alicia said.