News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sittin' with the Kitten

Started by Alicia Annis, December 12, 2005, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia Annis

Alicia eyes widened exitedly and her eyes seemed to dance. She walked over eagerly, looking at his wings, "Oh! They're so cool! May I... touch them?"

She had this huge urge to touch his wings. They were so amazing. She smiled happily up at Xaver and absently brushed her bangs out of her face.

Xaver

Xaver grinned slightly, and whispered a low chuckle, and nodded, turning slightly so that the satiny feathers would gently brush her. He rested his elbow on the windowsill, smiling at them both, before looking once more, longingly out the window.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Alicia Annis

Alicia brushed her hand against one of the silky feathers and shivered with pleasure. They felt so awesome. She immediatly fell in love with his wings and she looked up at him, seeing that he was gazing out of the window longingly.

"Well, now that that's over.... Let's go!" Alicia said, grinning. Her whole body was strung with exhilaration and suspense at the thought of flying over everything.

Xaver

Xaver laughed aloud, grinned, and turned, so his back was to her. He sat, more like perched, on the windowsill, turning his head to face her. His wings trembled with excitement, and he nearly laughed again.

"Come here, and wrap your arms around my neck. Piggyback ride, like."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Alicia Annis

The pretty much forgotten Mittens mewed softly as her blue eyes watched Alicia. She looked at Xaver, and her eyes showed interest in his wings, but she was drowsy from the earlier playing, and the heavenly petting.

Alicia looked back quickly, smiling, "Be good Mittens, I'll be back. Don't get into trouble."

Mittens yawned and closed her eyes, truely asleep.

Alicia wrapped her arms around Xaver's neck, the wings brushing her softly, sending shivers down her spine. She nodded and said, "I'm ready."

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver, if you drop her, I will beat you black and blue." Ginny said from the doorway.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver grinned brilliantly at the small redhead just entering. He bowed his head.
"Only on best wishes, Milady."

Xaver nodded, grasped the window edges, and simply pulled himself, and with ease, Alicia along as well, out the window, and simply dropping. He tucked his wings close, and allowed them to plummet at an entirely amazing undiluted speed, until just before they hit the ground, his black wings opened, broad and wide against their rapid downfall. He twirled slightly, one hand resting over one of her arms against his neck, to be sure she wouldn't fall, his wings opening wider and beating with a glorious, casual pace, propelling them up, higher and higher, all the while, Xaver laughing like a madman.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver, you be careful!" Ginny said, running to the window and leaning out.
"I swear to the heavens I will hurt you if she gets even one scratch!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alicia Annis

Alicia felt a rush of adrenaline as they plumetted towards the earth at a fantastic rate. She held on tightly as he twirled and gained altitude. She looked around at the view and gasped at all she saw. The castle's surroundings were beautiful. This whole trip was amazing to her. She blinked as he laughed, and guessed that he didn't get to fly much. She smiled warmly, the wind brushing back her hair from her face. The wind, chilled, but refreshing, felt good after being close to the fire in the common room. She gazed widely as she looked back at Ginny. This is wonderful, and fun! I love it, Alicia kept thinking to herself. She was extremely glad that she was not afraid of heights.

"This is fantastic!" She said in his ear, exciting pleasure seeping into her voice.

Xaver

-I'd never let someone drop, Gin. Unless I really didn't like them. I won't hurt her, promise,-  he sent to Ginny by thought.

Xaver didn't answer Alicia, he couldn't really, his mind dazed with the pure freeness he rarely felt. He spun, his laugh echoing his wild sense of amusement. He accelerated and dropped, skimming the surface of the lake with his fingers, rising, the steady beat of his wings as rhythmic as his pounding heart. He laughed again, madly.

(sorry, my muse is gone, lol)
"Odi et amo."

click here

Josh Weasley

Josh picked up the kitten and started petting it again."Nice wongs that guy has eh?"
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

(wongs...OMG! :o Lolz)

"His wings? Yeah, they are beautiful." Ginny said, glancing at Josh, then glancing worridly out the window.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

(lolz sorry typo  ;D )
"They are so cool."
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring