News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sittin' with the Kitten

Started by Alicia Annis, December 12, 2005, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia Annis

Alicia walked into the common room and streched, yawning. She walked up to her dorm, put her bag on her bed, and picked up her little white kitten. The kitten had little black paws. Her name... was Mittens. Alicia went back to the dorm, Mittens in her arms, cuddling, and purring loudly, like a motor. Alicia laughed and sat in one of the over-stuffed armchairs happily, playing with her kitten.

The kitten was jumping around, batting at Alicia's long hair and the frills that she had added onto her school uniform today. Then, being a kitten and easily distracted, Mittens jumped of Alicia's lap and started exploring the common room for what seemed the millionth time. She mewed at a couple of students doing homework, and flounced over a few laps. She played with hair, bags, or anything that moved... or was a string. Alicia watched Mittens, a good-humored smile on her face.

Josh Weasley

He went into the common room and sat down on the couch.He hadnt been here for a while it felt so good to be back again.He could see Ginny again and all his friends after being away for so long.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Alicia Annis

Mittens saw the boy come in and flounced over to him. She jumped onto his lap and mewed at him. Then she blinked her eyes, studying him a moment before starting a full force battle with imaginary string, still on the boy's lap. It was a wonder how she remained on his lap, bouncing around and all. She nearly slipped off a lot, but managed to pull herself up.

"Mittens!" Alicia chided from the chair, a twinkle in her eyes as she tried to keep from laughing. She walked over and extended a hand to the boy, "Hello, my name is Alicia, and that white thing playing on your lap is Mittens."

Mittens stopped playing, hearing her name. She let out a little meow and looked at Alicia. Then she started playing again, having the best time of her little furry life.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came in, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She threw a red envelope to Josh.
"Better open it now, Joshua." She said. It was, of course a howler, from their mother.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

He looked up at Alicia.And grabbed her hand."Names Josh."He picked up the envelope Ginny gave to him."Not even goin to say hi?"
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

"Open that before it catches fire. I'm not cleaning up any messes my stupid brother makes."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

He wondered why she wasnt being as nice as he thought she would be.He quickly opened it and what was it?Of course a howler."Josh Weasley what in heavens name were you doing?"The envelope said in the shape of mums face."You could have gotten killed!!!Thats is why for the next 5 years you are grounded in the summer!!"Josh's face of dissapointment looked at the little kitten.
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't even smirk as the envolpe flipped into the air and turned black. She snaked out her hand, catching it and making it dissappear.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

He slowly started petting the kitten and looked around the room.So many familiar faces so many new ones.Right now he was just trying to forget what had just happened.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Alicia looked away when he opened the howler, wincing as it gave it's message. When it was done, she looked back and saw that he was petting Mittens, who had stayed on his lap, even when the letter was shouting at him. Mittens really seemed to fancy this boy for no reason at all. She was purring extremely loudly and arching her back when he passed his hand over her soft white fur. Her eyes were closed, and she was in kitten heaven.

Mittens opened her eyes a little bit, looked up at the boy, and then curled up on his lap in a little ball, still purring furiously. She rested her head on her paws and the tip of her tail fell on her nose. She looked so cute, too cute to be real. Alicia smiled and looked at Josh, "She really likes you, you know. I've only ever seen her react like that with me. Nobody else who's petted her gets her to like it that much. You must have a knak for kittens."

She smiled kindly, reassuring him that she had already forgotten about the howler. She turned a little and saw the girl that she had met not too long ago, "Hello Ginny, how are you?"

Josh Weasley

He looked at the cat and wondered off thinking about something else.
It was a little weird for Josh to do this because he was usually so active.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

Alicia blinked and looked at him and then to her cat. She shrugged and sat in a near-by chair. She curled up and kept an eye on her kitten. Who knew what a kitten could get into, even if she looked like she was sleeping. This was a magic school, anything could happen.

Magic... Again Alicia wondered why she had magic in her blood. She had been a normal girl, though she did have to admit that some strange things happened to her before she got her letter. But still, she was close to all of her family, especially her sister. Now they had what seemed like an ocean between them. How had things gotten like that?

Mittens lifted her head and looked at Alicia as if she felt the eleven year olds dismay.

Josh Weasley

He saw the look on Alicia's face.
"Anything wrong?"He said felling a little weird inside when he said so.
Weasley is our king

Alicia Annis

"Not really. It's just that when I got my letter, my sister was jealous of me. It didn't turn out too well. I miss her," Alicia said quietly. She looked down and laced her fingers together.

I will not cry, I will not cry! Alicia said mentally to herself. She blinked, and tears formed at the edges of her eyes. She missed her sister so much, not having much contact since she got the letter. She sniffed and rubbed her sleeve across her eyes.

She shook her head and kept her eyes cast down.

Josh Weasley

"Its ok i know what its like to be on the other end of that."He said almost crying.
"Now please stop before you make me cry."He said trying to laugh.
Weasley is our king