News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How old were you when you heard about Harry Potter

Started by jon weasley, January 3, 2006, 10:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How old were you when you heard about Harry Potter

between 10 and 12
12 (44.4%)
between 13 and 15
4 (14.8%)
between 16 and 18
1 (3.7%)
between 19 and 21
0 (0%)
other
10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 25

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot... The first time I heard of it was when Movie 1 came out... When was that? ;D

jon weasley

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

Neo

jon weasley

see what simple math can do ya wait that didnt sound rite

Cos that's not right... I was the one who said Movie 1, but it was Neo who said 17! Wow... A new branch of math you reckon?

I am 14 (15 at the year-end) so that'll be... ahh... 9!

Neo

I thought we were talking about when you first read the books, not when you first saw the movies.

Em

wow... that was all very confusing... anyways.... I was in 3rd grade when I heard about Harry Potter... so... yea, that's too much math for my brain to handle...  :P

jon weasley

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on January  4, 2006, 07:22:21 PM
I thought we were talking about when you first read the books, not when you first saw the movies.
we r i was just helping him becuz he said he read hp when the movie came out

Yeah... Jon was trying to calculate my age when I first heard of HP, but then when he asked how old I was, it was Neo who replied :P

Neo