News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma watson is not going to be hermonie anymore

Started by Hermonie, March 20, 2007, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April 16, 2007, 10:09:46 PM
I never talked to you out of the two sites that you're on ::) :P

oh srry.....i talked to someone on AIM before....but i can't remember who it was!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

no.......well it migh've been......but it was before i hung out with you guys.......i haven't talked to whoever it was in a while......i don't think i have anyway!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

WorldsBiggestHPFan

She will be Hermoine in the last moovies! She has signet a contract, and she will be in the next moovies, so dont worry  :)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

drewskit

Ya im sick of this I had a very reliable source (dont ask) and shes doing them. Fore sure!

black_phoenix

i am sure that she will play in the 6 movie cause i am sure  :D ;D 8) :o :-*
*ИзлИшнО Э дА пИшА чЭ сЪм бАхтИ ЯкАтА...зА пОвЭчЭ кОнтАктИ тЪрсЭтЭ рАзКлОнИтЭл :D ;]*

drewskit

game fr33ak

isnt it information about the casting on wikepedia?if it is i want a link 2 it!

malfoy_luv14

Emma wants to be a model, but she decided to be in the movie instead.
((If you ask me she's a jerk!))
((she knew there were more movies! Stick with the contract woman!!))
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

drewskit

malfoy_luv14

Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!