News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Lilovo, February 9, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "My little brother Josh." She said, smiling.
"Cory, huh? What year are you in?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Fifth, what about you?" Cory asked.  Now that their argument was overwith, she noticed this girl really was nice.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled.
"I'm supposed to be in sixth." She said, thinking then nodding to confirm the thought. Yeah, she was about sixteen, so yeah, the sixth would be about right. She smiled again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Supposed to be?" asked Cory curiously.  Was she held back?  Or did she just not go to school here?

Ginny Weasly

She smiled.
"I quite school to become the Head of Student Affairs. I basically plan alot of the stupid junk that goes with you students, like school dances, who your roomates will be, and I keep files. Plus, I'm in charge of the forest." She laughed.

"Pretty good for a sixteen year old, huh?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

(mind if i hop in?)

then out of nowhere, some boy shouted, "OI!!!! PULEEEEZ keep it down!"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

(Not all all, but don't ind my charactors meaness. It's how she is sometimes.)
"Oh make me, idiot." Ginny shouted back, scowling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Bugger, who was that?" Cory asked.  Someone had shouted rather rudely (and not unlike herself) for them to be quiet.  She looked around, searching for the source of the voice.

Naroto Mashima

a head popped out of the boys dorms. "who's.....oh." he said, after he spotted ginny and cory."sorry ginny..." he said in a rather embarrased tone. "sorry i yelled, and who are you?" he said politely looking at cory. "i'd shake your hand, only we're hanging out windows that are more than 100 feet away, so it's not possible."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Lilovo

"I'm Cory Kiely.  Me and my sis--  Nevermind," Cory corrected painfully.  She was so used to pointing out Cassie by her side, and now that her sister wasn't here Cory wasn't quite sure how to deal with herself.

Naroto Mashima

Bolt, who had a feeling what she wanted to say, but couldnt, said,"you have, or had, a sister, huh? what happened to her?"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

"A good idea would be to not ask outright, and I hate it when people shout out windows, it's rude." She waved her hand, and Bolt too appeared on the grass with them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"i guess your right, i shouldnt have asked that flat out. sorry....." :-[ he said more embarrassed than ever. Anyway, so you did have a sister then? and please dont say that it was rude,Ginny, i know." he said, now polite once more.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Lilovo

"I-  Yeah.  Yeah, I had a sister.  She died a couple of months ago," Cory said quietly. "She was murdered in the shed behind our house.  I found her."  She found herself wiping her eyes once more, telling herself and her emotions not to cry in front of these people who barely knew her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, and saw the tears, but offered no words of comfert. She herself had delt with thousands of deaths, and though each one hurt deeply, she had taught herself to let it bounce off of her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret